1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

1.8 K/D 11th Prestige

Discussion in 'I Want to Join an MW3 Teams / Clans' started by Swagger DCW, Apr 3, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Swagger DCW

Swagger DCW Recruit

[Xbox 360] 1.8 K/D 11th Prestige

System: Xbox 360
    GT: Swagger DCW
    Game Modes: any (preferably TDM/KC/DOM)
    Mic: yes
    K/D: 1.8
    Guns I am good with: Just about every gun
    Time Zone: EDT
    Play: almost every day for 1-3 hours
    Founder and Premium status

Looking for a clan with a good reputation and players that does clan operations and doesn't have a clan tag or title that has something stupid like "uMad Bro?" or something along those lines.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  2. PlutoBomb

PlutoBomb Recruit

Hey man, if you're looking for a chill clan to join hit me up.

We're Fonzism. We will be doing the majority of Clan Operations. We're a small but competitive clan. Of the 3 premium members we have they are 9th prestige+. (Considering you put your age, i'm assuming you're looking for a mature group. We're all 17+)

I think our playing style will suit you quite a bit considering we mostly play TDM/DOM when there is not an operation going on.

So hit me up if you're interested. My GT is PlutoBomb

#Praise the Fonzerelli

3. Cappabianco

Cappabianco Captain

[​IMG]

True Talent Gaming
    Website

True Talent was founded back in June of 2009 for one reason; to bring gamers together. Since then we have kept evolving and changing with the times to keep up with the gaming industry. We currently have a strong group of dedicated members that have kept this clan running strong for 2+ years. We are currently recruiting Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and PC members ranging from old to young; from competitive to casual for Modern Warfare 3 & Battlefield 3.

There are some basic rules we wish all members to abide by which are as follows!

• All applicants must be 14 years old or older for console, no exceptions. All applicants for the PC division must be 18 or older, no exceptions.
    • No trash talking. This isn't to say you can't have a bit of a friendly banter with people. You can, but you will NOT insult other people's families, accuse someone of cheating, or call out any other random bullshit comments. T2 is a mature clan, and we expect our members to behave in a respectable fashion. Respect your teammates.
    • No cheating/hacking/glitching. This clan does not condone the use of any dishonest methods of gameplay. We don't care if you use the ammo cheat on zombies, or the weapons cheat on GTA or any other single player game. However you will NOT cheat in multiplayer games. People suspected of cheating are liable to be removed from the clan immediately.
    • No multi clanning. If you are a member of another clan, you are NOT a member here. We expect honesty and loyalty from our members. If you are a member of another clan, that goes againt the interests of T2. It's them or us, you decide.

Current Games we are Supporting!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

We currently have a Mumble server up for our PC gamers to communicate, details can be found on our website. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me or stop by our forums and ask.

4. Supermanisfat

Supermanisfat Corporal

InCa Gaming is recruiting players just like you. We have 60ppl listed on Elite so pretty easy to find a game at any time. We take part in Clan ops and lone wolf challenges. Everyone is 18 or older. Our biggest thing is we play for the win, so if interested in playing with people that are here to play for fun, but also win hit us up. InCaGaming.com,facebook.com/pages/InCa-Gaming, or contact me Superman Is Fat on xbl...