1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

acr with rapid fire? whaaaaat?

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by VAL3R, Feb 16, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. VAL3R

VAL3R Still Ghosting...

was playing piazza today and watched (for a change) a killcam as was takin a swigg of my coffee, acr against acr the guy blasted me and i noticed his gun was way quickerthan mine.

i thought i may have overlooked the proficiency on the weapon so went to put it on and it wasnt there

not only that but i later on picked it up with rapid fire?????????

any1 come across this,is it a glich or summin new?

what ever it was the gun owned! until i got shot again lol

2. Lmbull

Lmbull Recruit

What system are you playing on?

3. VAL3R

VAL3R Still Ghosting...

4. Lmbull

Lmbull Recruit

So you picked up the guys acr and it actually had rapid fire!? That's f'd up!

5. VAL3R

VAL3R Still Ghosting...

yea tell me about it,when you walk over a weapon comes up with short description and thats what it said may even upload a theatre clip to show how boss the gun was with rapid fire had a 12 killstreak with it!

tried befriending the eeza to find out but he didnt respond

6. roxxette

roxxette Corporal

Yes is happening on ps3 too and also death strike always on , last one i saw was a guy running a striker with the "juiced" always enabled !

7. rickztahone

rickztahone Major General

Haven't run into this but I have been seeing kill cams less and less lately

8. Lmbull

Lmbull Recruit

How could someone do that? I would think you would have to be on a modded xbox!

9. Murk

Murk Major General

When you walk over a gun and it has rapid fire it say "gun type custom"

correct me if Im wrong, but this is a bogus thread.

10. Samjl

Samjl Sergeant

It only says custom when running 2 attachments.

11. VAL3R

VAL3R Still Ghosting...

bogus thread? im going to spend my time and effort signing up and creating a bogus thread straight off the bat. mmmmmmm already getting haters:Sylvia:

maybe it did say custom,let me tell you at was custom!!!!!!!!!!!! in that case youtube thread coming soon lol:wave:

12. VAL3R

VAL3R Still Ghosting...

bogus thread? im going to spend my time and effort signing up and creating a bogus thread straight off the bat. mmmmmmm already getting haters

maybe it did say custom,let me tell you at was custom!!!!!!!!!!!! in that case youtube thread coming soon lol

13. Judo_VA

Judo_VA Captain

Saw a guy the other day using a ScarL and every time I watched the replay it was firing real fast. I never did pick it up and try it myself though.

14. R3dRocket11

R3dRocket11 General

Pretty well known glitch, but I thought it was patched.

15. VAL3R

VAL3R Still Ghosting...

well know to glitchers maybe i got no idea bout that stuff,only time ive evr cheated was slapping the shit outta a m8 on splitt screen so he misses lol

16. Keef

Keef Ooouusshhhhh!

Video or it didnt happen..

17. wrxwagon03

wrxwagon03 Commander

A "pretty well known" glitch, yet there are no videos except one on YouTube about it, and the video is a guy claiming suppressor makes the ACR shoot faster, but he offers no proof besides that "it's his hunch."

Post some proof or I call BS to both of you. This seems to be a typical "I lose gun and gun and need an excuse for why" thread.

18. ForeverCarefree

ForeverCarefree The Long Goodbye

The proficiency glitch was all over this forum, surely you knew of it?

You was able to take proficiencies from any gun class and add it to any primary weapon.

Mostly people were adding damage to ARs and SMGs which gave them an unfair advantage in gun battles.

This glitch was patched a few weeks back.

Now if someone has been able to add rapid fire to an ACR it would suggest that the glitch in some form is still going although rapid fire being an attachment rather than a proficiency.

But yes, a screen shot of video clip of this would be needed to confirm.

19. joal0503

joal0503 10th Prestige

...rapidfireACR where are you?

20. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

Haha, he's avoiding this thread. His secret is out! :rolleyes:

21. CyberShotz

CyberShotz 8th Prestige

You beat me to it.

22. Murk

Murk Major General

Okay thanks.

I'm not hating on you but I think you're wrong.

23. rapidfireAcr

rapidfireAcr 1st Lieutenant

well an acr with rapid fire is pretty overpowered. i wish iw brought back double tap from cod 4.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  24. toaster waffles

toaster waffles Sergeant

very true

25. Kosmo2409

Kosmo2409 Forever Alone

i havent run across this, but maybe since rapid fire isnt an attachment for the acr it will say Acr custom instead of acr rapid fire because Acr rapid fire isnt programmed as an option so it defaults to custom.

just a thought.

also if there are people running acr rapid fire somehow....that.....is.....just......dirty

26. Justin_

Justin_ General

Please upload this clip of which you are talking about. Im curious to see this. I may have come across a rapid fire Scar lastnight.. May have just been the laggy killcam but this shits got me thinking.

27. beathead2003

beathead2003 Recruit

exact same thing happened to me. ran outta ammo and picked a gun that said acr rapid fire. it did fire faster for sure. went back to watch video and it said acr custom? its not bogus, i signed onto this forum just cuz i was investigating this glitch

28. TomOnDuty

TomOnDuty honey badger

Someone else on this forum had that happen to them . I saw a similar post a while ago . That sucks though

29. capitalt

capitalt Colonel

Rapid fire ACR is OP. silenced akimbo FMGs are where it's at. Noob psh...lol...I faced a whole team shooting Barrett's faster than a motherfucker, like pp90m1 speeds. Then on the kill cam they shot only once. They were cheating I'm certain bc I was using USAS and they took shots to the face then sprayed me with this bullshit and they were screen jumping like crazy. This was after the damage prof. Was supposed to be patched too. Maybe a different glitch? Or Maybe it was just some weird lag/hit detection occurence idk but it fucking pissed me off lmao. I never picked up one of their guns tho. And I have theatre off. So :/ idk...if you made this up that's stupid as shit lol, but I believe. If that happened to me I could see something like this.

Wtf ?! I never got it tho? How in the hell is it satisfactory to do well when you have to fucking cheat smh...cheating at video games has gotta be one of the dumbest things a person can purposely do. It's like lip syncing, some might think you look cool, but the smart ones and yourself know your a huge cock sucker.

Last edited: May 4, 2012
  30. HumanMayhem

HumanMayhem 2nd Lieutenant

He could've been using a modded controller. That was a big problem back in the COD4 days. Someone accused me of having a modded controller cause I killed him quick with the G3. I don't have a modded controller and never did. What he saw was the killcam and lag playing tricks on him, cause we all know the killcam doesn't show accurate kills. but if it actually said "ACR rapid fire" on your screen, then you got me? :ne_nau:

31. Brofski

Brofski Septic Schizo

Modded controllers only affect semi auto guns.

32. trethro_382

trethro_382 2nd Lieutenant

I got some hate mail the other day for apparently using a modded controller after I kept killing him with my mk14 haha. My original controller is grooved on the rh joystick from pushing run all the time...people are quick to blame hacks for being killed, but I believe the OP if he says acr rapid fire. If it said custom, he wouldnt have said rapid fire...

I hate cheaters....but I want one of these guns :)

33. crazyhorse1

crazyhorse1 1st Lieutenant

Have glitched r/f weapons been confirmed on consoles?

34. NE0

NE0 Major General

i had a friend complaining that he ran in to this last night. it would be pretty coincidental if this is bogus. im gonna pay more attention to killcams.... if i ever get killed ;]

i also know a guy who just got a modded controller (bullshit if you ask me) according to him it does all kinds of helpful shit. dropshots super fast, fully auto on semi auto guns, etc. he said something about an auto reload and an akmibo deal, but idk wtf that means. i also heard about a minimap hack, where your minimap shows the WHOLE map, and some other hack that makes quickscoping WAY easier. good to know thy enemy ;]

so when i hear about hacks/glitches i tend to believe them. there is a ton of bullshit out there.

35. gavimac

gavimac General

Ive yet to see this but I'm definitely gonna be keeping my eye out for it and reporting anyone that uses it.

36. NE0

NE0 Major General

+ 1 :]

37. Dexter_CJ

Dexter_CJ Colonel

Haven't seen it myself, but damn that's messed up if it's true >.>

38. l3acl_ass

l3acl_ass Command Sergeant

I saw a video on how to but im still at work so i cannot tell if it's true or not but on the video you can add damage prof, range or rapid fire on any gun including AR...

39. l3acl_ass

l3acl_ass Command Sergeant

When they add damage prof on MK14 it's just a single bulltet kill even not a headshot!!!!

40. capitalt

capitalt Colonel

^ that glitch used to be pretty prevalent, I thought it was patched though. The mk14 with damage was being used all the time, and it was fucking insane lol.