1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Best DLC pack camo?

Discussion in 'Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Henry06x, Mar 14, 2013.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In

What's the best DLC camo

1. Jungle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Benjamin's

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dia De Los Moertos

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Graffiti

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Kawaii

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Party Rock

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Zombies

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Viper

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Bacon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Henry06x

Henry06x General

I'm curious what people think the best new camo is from the micro transactions and what one you have purchased if you have. Also what guns you find it looks best on.

Me: I ended up going with the party rock. I was wanting to get graffiti at first, but changed my mind and am very happy I did lol. I think it looks best on the FAL, MSMC, and PDW. I still am wanting the graffiti sometime and maybe the kawaii.

2. Net

Net Lieutenant General

I was really picky too and I ended up choosing the bacon one. Every other camo just looks bland on the guns. The bacon one doesn't even look like bacon, instead it's more of a rusty-lava type camo. It looks amazing on the MSMC and AN94 too. It adds a nice look to every gun actually.

3. el Jexican

el Jexican Lieutenant General

Graffiti looks awesome on the Ballista. I like the partyrock one too, didn't at first but saw the zebra print on the magazine when I reloaded the AN-94 and was like "Nice!"

4. EMUracing

EMUracing Command Sergeant

Im not planning to purchase any of them. They all look pretty bad to me...

5. Nob 4 Lyf

Nob 4 Lyf Major General

Bacon shall ALWAYS prevail!
    Perhaps Zombies or Party Rock, though.

6. OSUistheSHIZ

OSUistheSHIZ General

I like the calling card with Ben Franklin with a money sign bandanna on. Dont know how they look on the gun, but I have seen the graffiti one and its not bad.

7. w2gMk

w2gMk All my pokemon have TM 87

hope they come out with something simular to skulls, exept green with a black background. like this color sorta...
    [​IMG]

8. JMurr11

JMurr11 General

I've picked up quite a few graffiti and they look pretty nice. But since I'm going for diamond guns, not worth it to buy it

9. EVERYONEDIES

EVERYONEDIES Lieutenant General

I ended up getting Dia De Los Moertos. One it kind of goes with my name and I always loved how the Spanish teachers would decorate the class during Halloween time in the Dia De Los Moertos theme. I think it looks pretty decent. I think I have enough point to get one more but I don't think any of the others are that great maybe the Zombie one but im not sure. *edit I just looked at how the Zombie one really looks on the guns I don't like it much the jungle and snake look ok.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
    • I like I like x 1
  10. Nob 4 Lyf

Nob 4 Lyf Major General

[MENTION=40055]EVERYONEDIES[/MENTION]
    I agree, it looks perdy. When it's released for PS3 I'll get it w/e the bacon camo.

11. w2gMk

w2gMk All my pokemon have TM 87

would anyone buy pack-a-punch camo?

12. Henry06x

Henry06x General

Yup! I really liked the Pack a Punch camo in both BO1 and BO2 and have wondered why its never a camo for multiplayer.