1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

bimbo's initiation

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by joal0503, Jun 15, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. joal0503

joal0503 10th Prestige

so this is how stupid ideas come to my head...

i was thinking about spinach...its yuummmy all that good (i was hungry) and then popeye came into my head...so i lookedup popeye on youtube, and found cartoons...cartoons of old war time hilarity...all good, great awesome...but of course i stumble across a link to another cartoon called "bimbo's initiation" in the 'related videos' click just to see it...doesnt make any sense to me, so I decide to wiki it...and to my surprise there wasnt really much at all to find...

but of course, that very LAST line caught my attention...but with absolutely no explanation of it, and i cant just settle for that....so i find this ...

http://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...n-old-cartoon-about-masonic-initiation-video/

and now its like wtf...its a masonic conspiracy cartoon made back in the 30's ? . bleh.

watch it for yourself or just go to that site and see the descriptions ^

for me, im danicng on is this legit? or what i suspect, apart of the illusion...if they appear as they are in control, with droppings, and inklings apart of a conspiracy...when in reality the truth is nobody is in control. fuck cartoons damnt

Last edited: Jun 15, 2012
  2. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Please, don't get me started

3. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Ripped from Wiki:

Number 33

In religion The divine name Elohim appears 33 times in the story of creation in the opening chapters of Genesis. [1]
    Lag Ba'omer is a minor Jewish holiday which falls on the 33rd day of the Omer
    Jesus's age when he was crucified in 33 A.D., according to many Christian traditions, though not verified historically.[2]
    According to Al-Ghazali the dwellers of Heaven will exist eternally in a state of being age 33.[3]
    Jesus performed 33 recorded miracles
    33 is not only a numerical representation of “the Star of David,” but also the numerical equivalent of AMEN: 1+13+5+14=33.
    Pope John Paul I, the 33-day pope. One of the shortest reigns in papal history, and it resulted in the most recent 3-pope year.
    the highest degree in the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.

Club 33 in Disneyland is a members only club. Walt Disney is said to have been a rank 33 freemason. This is fuck all, masonic symbolism is littered throughout many Disney films and also many parts of the USA. There is a theory that the world is run by them and has been for a very long time.

[​IMG]

4. Soarsea

Soarsea ASSISTANT REGIONAL ADM1N

Sooo... Secret societies?

Great cartoon by the way. And whats with that creepy ass glory hole!

5. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Semi-related post i put up on another thread a few months back:

If you pin point Venus in the morning sky on any given day, and track it again every 584 days, after eight years the 'dots' will form a pentagram.
    Pentagrams and the number 8 are important symbols in Occultism and Free Masonry. There are five medieval churches in France which geographically form a perfect pentagram

Venus represents the sacred feminine and was the 'Queen of Heaven'. Known as Shalem or Salem to the Caananites, she built the city of Uru, Urushalim, later known as Jerusalem.

Venus, along with women were worshipped up until the time of Mary Magdalene or the creation of the New Testament. This woman, portrayed as a whore in the Bible is now the symbol evil, along with Venus. As a women have become second class citizens and the world is predominantly ruled by men.

The worship of Venus predates Judaism by about 3000 years. Moses formed the Princes of the Tabernacle in dedication to Venus and initiation took place when Venus was found in the Eastern sky. When the Romans sacked Jerusalem some 1500 years later in 70 AD, the Princes of the Tabernacle fled the city to Europe. These bloodlines later became the founders of the Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon (Knights Templar) some 1000 years later.

The Templars embarked on a mission to Jerusalem and excavated ruins of what they believed to be Solomon's Temple and brought back untold wealth to Europe. The Templars were the first 'bankers' and were at one point wealthier and more powerful than the Catholic Church. They were slaughtered en masse on Friday 13th 1307 and accused of devil worship, heresy, blasphemy etc. From that time on all assets were seized by the Catholic Church and many of their documents were destroyed.

Some say they found the head of John the Baptist and uncovered the truth about the real identity of Christ who they believed was indeed John the Baptist. I could go on all day about this but will probly get a wall of posts saying too long didn't read. So will leave it here.

To add to this, the Templars paved the way for modern banking and were in their own right an international bank. They're downfall came as a result of France owing them too much money and France along with the Catholic Church seized upon them as they had grown too powerful. Masonry is a branch of the Knights Templar

6. Shizer

Shizer Prestige Master