1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Black Ops 3 Ffa League Thread

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by MR Q, Mar 27, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    A little idea suggested by MeanMrMustardMeanMrMustard and something a few of us were thinking.

I think those of us who took part in helping NettelsNettels win the ffa comp a few weeks ago enjoyed it. I thought it was fun and would like to do it on a more regular basis hence the lge idea.
    How this lge will work not 100% sure atm but this is where we can knock out the fine details.

Some things that need to be taken into consideration:

Some people won't be able to make it on a regular basis...can they still take part in the lge and be counted in some capacity.. (how will the lge work - a points system?? And if so those who only take part randomly can be placed in the lge based on a number of games played / some kind of ratio basis).
    I'd like to include those who can take only join part time as it would be better with more and make it more interesting.

The usual day and times to start will be somewhat of an issue. Although with the feedback from the last ffa, Sundays look like a prime day to do this on a regular basis. The last ffa took part 4pm uk time which was fine but maybe to get more involved, I think a later time (~8pm uk time), could be better.

Would like lots of feedback as this, once up and running, could potentially be a belter!

• I like I like x 1
  2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

I like the idea just would like to see participation from more members.

3. MR Q

I hear ya. That's why I think we should include those who can't show up on a regular basis but would still like to be a part of it.
    I am currently trying to delete crap off my phone so I can download an office app to draw up a table as an example of how this could work. I'm away from home atm so only have phone available.

4. el Jexican

el Jexican Lieutenant General

I like the idea, not sure how much I'd be able to play but would def participate when I can.

5. MR Q

That's why I want the league set up to incorporate those people like you in this instant, who would play when they can, to be included

6. MeanMrMustard

MeanMrMustard General

As long as you don't use the duckworth/lewis method

7. MR Q

Can u explain this method as I'm hungover as fuck and don't have the energy for Google atm

8. Pluton

Pluton General

I will be busy with academics for the next 11 weeks, unfortunately. However, you guys are loads of fun to play with. I would play with you guys on a regular basis if we weren't 8 hours apart.

9. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

I'm down for this. Will not be able to this regulary, but I'll try my best to participate as much as possible. :)

10. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

We need to more frequently party up and pubstomp to get comfortable with other forum members. We could murder some DOM lobbies and post videos to the site. Would make FFA more fun if we all new each other better. May increase the numbers for the FFA tourney.

11. MR Q

Agreed Tuff.
    The most sensible thing you have ever posted ;)

• I concur I concur x 1