1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

NEWS CoD 2016 Info and Ideas (COD:Ghosts Gameplay)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Ghosts Videos & Media' started by TheMorganManShow, Feb 22, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. TheMorganManShow

TheMorganManShow Recruit

In today's video I am giving you all some information and ideas regarding the next Call of Duty title. Hope you all enjoy, and don't forget to let me know in the comment section of the video of how you feel about CoD 2016 and needs to be improved. Thanks!

2. musky

musky Colonel

your wrong whats makes bo3 so popular is the game has great colour unlike ghosts,and wall tunning is crap,it hurts bo3.

3. Carlos

Carlos 2nd Lieutenant

What BO3 benefits greatly, is the fact that the game is an actual sequel, a continuance of what's been there since BO2. I wrote an article that explains this in depth before BO3 was even revealed. The big problem with Ghosts was that there was no foundation to stand on. It does not have any continuance from any other Call of Duty title, it's a clean slate. So, players doesn't have anything to be excited about when they see Ghosts for the first time. No Captain Price? No sale!

Even if IW creates Ghosts 2, they are going to have to do more to entice gamers today. There is no real "fan favorite" character in Ghosts. No real "memorable" moment in the game, either...

Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  4. golfnugget

golfnugget Major General

I can't believe either of you actually took the time to watch one of the videos that this dipshit keeps putting out there.

• I like I like x 1
    • Funny haha Funny haha x 1
  5. Carlos

Carlos 2nd Lieutenant

Actually, I didn't. :D I was responding to the thread at hand, and at the poster above me (muskymusky).

• I like I like x 1