1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

COD 2018 NEWS

Discussion in 'CoD 2018: Blops 4' started by Scouse, Feb 8, 2018.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

During Activision Blizzard’s Q4 2017 Earnings Call, Activision Publishing Inc. officially confirmed that Treyarch is developing Call of Duty 2018.

Coddy Johnson, President and Chief Operating Officer of Activision, said, “This fall, we plan to continue to exceed fans’ expectations with a new release from Treyarch — the creators of Black Ops, the most successful subfranchise in Call of Duty history — and we cannot wait to share more about that with you on future calls.”

This year’s title will be Treyarch’s seventh Call of Duty title. Their latest release was Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 in 2015.

Activision refused to confirm the setting or combat of this year’s game. There is no confirmation yet on whether the game will be boots on the ground or have jet packs. Last year, during this call, Activision stated that the 2017 SHG title would have ‘traditional combat.’

Activision has not announced any specific details regarding Call of Duty 2018 yet. A rumor from earlier this week suggested the game for this year would be Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but that remains unconfirmed as of now.

Activision usually reveals the new Call of Duty titles sometime between April-May, with the game’s launch in November. Treyarch’s previous title, Black Ops 3, was teased in early April with full reveal in late April back in 2015.

2. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    I liked Black Ops 1 and 2 but hated 3. Not getting my hopes up for the new one.
    Its sad to see that COD WW2 has all the old cod problems still (even though it has the right ideas but badly done) and its exactly 10 years since ive been doing this shit online. Nothing has progressed that much really :(

3. Scouse

its sounding like its jet packs again.

4. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    in that case i aint getting it. fucking jet packs meh

5. Scouse

not 100% but last year they said at the share holders conference, classic game play, they wouldn't admit to either this year.

I was hoping for a black ops 1 style game and still am.

If they go jet packs i just hope blops is being remastered as well.

• I concur I concur x 1
  6. musky

musky Colonel

jet packs say it aint so.

7. Scouse

More Rumors of Modern Game came out today.

[​IMG]