1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Cosplay people

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by MR Q, Aug 11, 2018 at 3:45 PM.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    Anyone here into building / making / designing props or cosplay type stuff?
    I've been in the building game for over 25 yrs and been looking for something else for a long time as either a career or just a hobby. I have been watching streams of people making various costumes or props for a while now and have gained a real interest for this.
    I love making things and this kind of thing will hopefully help me open up my artistic side.
    I've currently started to make one of my kids an axe from Fortnite to be followed by a costume ( she wants it to wear for Halloween ).
    Do any of you lot do anything similar?
    I am clueless when it comes to the various types of foam you can buy and glues paints etc...
    I've started to look into all the various materials and whatnots but any help fro some one who is clued up would be appreciated