1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Credits

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by OUTL4W, Feb 17, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    If you think you are missing credits post here. Staff can verify your previous credits from cod247. IshTingIshTing did a great job with fixing currently active members. Currently you can not bank credits to earn interest. But you still can donate.

Navigate to the profile page of the member you want to donate to. Under their rank image you will see "Money"...click on their money total and an overlay will appear for you to input amount to donate and reason for donation.

New thread = 10fbux
    new post = 5fbux (must be 20+ character`s)
    loggin in = 5fbux

and if wanting to buy more then:
    download (1).png
    click your money total either on your profile page or from the forums list page.

then it will direct you to the bank tab
    upload_2016-3-22_15-32-58.png

where you can "Get More Money"
    2,000fbux = $5usd
    5,000fbux = $10usd
    15,000fbux = $20usd
    via paypal

2. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

Thought I had more could be wrong though.

3. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

I obviously just got an update for mine, went from about $5,600 up to almost $21,000!!
    So, OUTL4WOUTL4W, how about being able to cash them like I mentioned the other day??!! o_O

4. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

I'll try and finish it up tomorrow...working on a few other things and trying to squash some bugs.

5. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

ok...we'll try this out. Just be patient as we have to add the customization to your primary usergroup. This is just a beta until a proper shop is added.

6. ZANDIT001

My sense of humour obviously needs tweaking!!
    I want the cash, in my hands!!! I'm not particularly interested in using it at this stage, so if I can send you my paypal details, can you make the deposit??!!o_O

7. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:no:...........................sooooooooooooooooooooo :dwi:

8. ZANDIT001

[​IMG]

• Funny haha Funny haha x 1