1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Destiny Age of Triumph update

Discussion in 'Destiny News' started by slowdive1967, Mar 13, 2017.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    The last update for the current state of Destiny is coming on March 28th. This update is gonna give players the chance to celebrate the game with updates to the Vault of Glass and Crota raids, An Age of Triumph book to complete (I understand this book will contain 13 pages of achievments to get!) plus tons more.

Should be good, here's a teaser:

2. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

Is this a free update slowdive1967slowdive1967 ?
    Not played destiny in months

3. slowdive1967

Yup Its free :)

Now just got to try and get a Raid team together. I'd love to do VoG again with its new updates etc :)

4. wapntake

wapntake Major General

Been doing the old VOG recently and really enjoyed it as well, still think it was the best raid, the only thing I'm disappointed with is the no increase in light levels so there's nothing really to try for if your 400 on all characters

5. slowdive1967

Thats true but i believe the old raid weapons will be updated, not sure about the raid armour though?

6. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

I miss destiny a bit...but I miss cod also...what to do what to do..

7. slowdive1967

Yup i still like Destiny, love the way it plays but doing the same shit all the time has really got stale and boring. This new update will get me playing again for sure.
    As for COD, im gonna wait to see what the new game is in November, unless they release the Cod4 remaster on its own which is unlikely but you never know.

8. slowdive1967

So anyone else back in the Destiny groove?

The update is ok, but ultimately rather pointless seeing as the new game is out in September :eek:

9. wapntake

wapntake Major General

New update but just playing old story quests, just giving me a book with new quests to fill in just hasn't made things any better for me, haven't had chance to try the updated raids yet but I can't see that making a lot of difference either, maybe if they had raised the light levels a bit and gave me something to work for I might have felt better ab out it. To be honest I'm a bit disappointed so I'll probably give titanfall 2 a go as I've recently bought it.