1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Do you ever receive hate messages?

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by DarthNutz, Aug 17, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

What do you do about them? I simply message back, "Reported and blocked", then I actually do report then block them. I report them from the PSN friends list not the bullshit CoD reporting option which I'm sure Treyarch pays no attention to. It feels pretty satisfying knowing that you got the last word in and whatever dickhole that sent the message can't do a damn thing about it.

2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    You must be doing something right to piss them off. Probably butt-hurt about you Killing them too much?

3. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

yes and i also send them to camping faggots.

• I concur I concur x 1
  4. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    • I concur I concur x 1
  5. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

Haven't got hate messages on PS4 yet. On PS3 the other hand it came up more often. I laughed and then ignored it :lol:

6. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

The trash talking glory days of CoD when everyone had a mic are long gone, and so is sending hate messages it seems...

I dont get them nearly as often as I would like.

What is my solution to bring back the emotional hate filled salty communication?

Sending messages is a pain in the ass these days and since nobody uses mics, I think they need to better integrate a smartphone CoD APP that lets you send messages directly to lobby players quickly, and have them show up in a "chat box" somewhere on the TV. This would most certainly bring back the good ole' shit talking days.

7. Ik0n

Ik0n @trueXtalent

I get them a lot on PS4... on Xbox I have my privacy on Friends Only so I can only receive messages from friends. What I generally send back is "Grow up, bye" and proceed to report and block them. I don't know if PS4 has a similar privacy setting and haven't messed around enough to find it.