1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

FORTNITE!!!!

Discussion in 'Playstation Console Forum' started by MR Q, Feb 24, 2018.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    Anyone play this epic ( double entendre there ) game?
    Loved it right from the start and even tho at times I want to smash the t.v. with my fists, it overall never fails to keep me on the edge of my seat whether i am playing or watching some of my favourite streamers.

Anyway, what do you lot think?
    If anyone here wants to team up for duos or squads let me know.
    As far as I know pc players can add ps4 players to their friends list via the epic games forum. Not sure about Xboxers.

2. Ik0n

Ik0n @trueXtalent

I play. While I'm not a fan of the whole cartoony/building aspect, I appreciate the game and have come to enjoy it.

• I like I like x 1
  3. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

I don’t like the look of it, it’s like really popular on streams getting big views too. I’m sure it’s a blast but I don’t fancy it. I’m struggling to find new games I might enjoy to be honest

4. MR Q

You guys should give it a shot. Really.
    Running round getting loot. Getting shot, building as quick as possible turning finding ur enemy..it has a way of making you go :
    "Hell yeah" when you get that kill.
    But also "fuck you" when you don't!

5. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

Ive watched streams of this game and i really cant understand why people like it so much. Cartoonish graphics and gameplay, its just a kiddies game. Not my thing at all.

6. Ik0n

Ik0n @trueXtalent

I felt the same way initially and still kind of feel that way with the whole cartoonish/building aspect but the gameplay itself is a TON of fun.... and it's free.

7. MR Q

Yeah it's free slowdive1967slowdive1967
    You may think it looks cartoon but trust me it's fun..give it a shot

8. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Wait what? Free? Wtf did I pay £34.99 for then?

9. MR Q

Did you buy it MojoMojo?
    If you did then you get the "save the world" content that isn't available for free download. It's a campaign of sorts. Cooperative PvP where you and friends (or matchmaking aquaintences) team up against these weird husks (funny looking zombie esc type things), and defend bases collect materials and stuff. I play it a bit as you can collect some handy V-Bucks ( in game currency for buying skins, camos, dances etc..) this way.

10. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Yeah I bought it for my son, thank goodness I didn’t get royally fleeced then.

11. golfnugget

golfnugget Major General

My kids play this game all the time. On first glance I thought it was brutal. It seemed slow and boring........

Then I gave it a shot and love it. I royally suck at it, the building especially, but really like the game. Getting a kill in the game feels so rewarding. I've been playing on my other account - darkvader_goml if anyone is interested in teaming up sometime.

12. musky

musky Colonel

its a great game and a 100 person lobby,i just wish they would make it a bit harder to kill someone,it seems like you die very fast when shot at.

13. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador