1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Ghosts 2?!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty Ghosts Multiplayer Discussion' started by rc10mike, Jun 8, 2015.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

I know its early, but I already have a curiosity as to how CoD 2016 will be.

IW seems very conservative IMO, and hopefully they will stick to the true CoD formula for 2016.

2. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

I'd rather not have Ghosts 2 but I would like to go back to classic CoD. I miss relaxing, pub stomping gameplay.

3. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

It'll be Ghosts 2 no doubts about it, I find Infinity Ward games a little boring though, Better Kill Streaks would be nice otherwise it's nothing to get excited over.

4. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

Fuck, I hope not, Ghosts was the worst COD so far.

5. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    Ghosts was so so for me, had some good stuff but the usual problems too. If they can learn from the first game, Ghosts 2 might actually be decent.
    All depends on how successful Blops3 is too. If sales continue to decline somethings gonna have to change.

6. n00by

n00by Oh Hia Friends

Ghosts would be fine with me as long as they go back to the old format of COD. None of this wall running exo suit jumping bullshit.

• I like I like x 1
  7. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

Didn't mind ghosts too much.
    The map Stonehaven even gave me a sense of enjoyment for sniping which I never had before

8. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I agree with [MENTION=35824]n00by[/MENTION] here. I thought Ghosts was shit until I played AW for a while.

9. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

This sounds so wrong.

10. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I immediately regretted saying it...

11. golfnugget

golfnugget Major General

Given the ending to the campaign, I think it's inevitable that we will see Ghosts 2.

12. n00by

n00by Oh Hia Friends

Your face sounds wrong :wink0:

13. el Jexican

el Jexican Lieutenant General

If they changed the TTK back to normal and gave us less crappy maps, I'd be down for some Ghost 2.

14. Scouse

Scouse Elite

They are not going back to standard cod, the advanced movements will be in ghosts 2 or MW4.

Exo etc are here to stay.

You are hoping for some thing that we won't see again.

15. Scouse

Scouse Elite

Rumour has it, its been scrapped and there doing MW4 as Activison wasn't happy with the game, Hence Mark Rubin being fired.

16. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

Oh dear. COD really is in a mess right now :ne_nau:

17. Pluton

Pluton General

are you sure ?

18. Scouse

Scouse Elite

100% they have gone forwards they won't be going backwards.

19. rc10mike

So now that AW has secured extreme boost jumping and BO3 has mild boost jumping with some wall running, where does IW go from here?

Activision probably wants IW to continue the trend of advanced movement, but I sincerely hope BO3 fails miserably, and IW goes back to a traditional CoD.

20. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

I doubt they will have the time to change it now. Whatever it may be
    They are already 1.5yrs into the development of the new game. The movements, maps and special features would have already been locked into place, and the actual building of the game would be well advanced.
    Whatever it is, I doubt it would be delayed to make these dramatic changes. Activision would already have a November date locked in for 2016, and the game will be released regardless of our whims and wants.

21. kawboy

kawboy 1st Lieutenant

Too, bad. Ghosts is a good game. Always enjoyed it. The campaign was short, but the story was good. MW4? Ejoyed the series too, but come on. It's like Hollywood, can't come up with an original idea anymore. How about something like Mad Max? That would keep the advanced movements out, and still have some cool guns and maybe even a Mel Gibson micro dlc including his dog. And possibly the best movie based video game ever. Tina Turner could do the soundtrack.

22. rc10mike

I honestly liked Ghosts...it was a little boring/slow, but they got the CoD formula right and had great hit detection, but had bland streaks which made it really unrewarding.

Im honestly scared to see what IW has in store for CoD 2016. They need to dig themselves out of a deep grave as far as the CoD community is concerned....

23. Stewlie

Stewlie Recruit

Damn, I PRAY that you guys are wrong about the continuation of the "new" movement mechanics and the Exo stuff in Ghosts 2. I hate that stuff. I got rid of AW after about a week, and I didn't even bother with BO3. In spite of all the hate it got, I never minded or had a problem with Ghosts. Hell, I loved it. I just can't get into the stupid flying around the maps and whatnot...just go back to regular ass soldiers with bad-ass guns...please...because I really liked COD, and it sucks not being able to play for the last 2 years. :(