1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Guide to leveling with the Cryptarch. 20K Glimmer per hour...engrams etc.

Discussion in 'Destiny Video's & Media' started by MesaSean, Sep 17, 2014.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. MesaSean

MesaSean Lieutenant General

Method works well for me. Hope this helps.

#Destiny. Cryptarch Level, 20,000 Glimmer per hour. Purple, Blue...: http://youtu.be/19XzAbOI6Bw

2. Dom

Dom under a paleblood sky

Is your farming spot more effective than Pwnstar's Mesa?

3. MesaSean

A little. After watching his just now I realized I go to the same room he goes to and then I go to the Temple of Crota which has the most amount of enemies at a clip on hard. They drop way more engrams. So do his on easy, then do the second part of mine on hard.

4. MesaSean

By the way guys. Stupid me did not know we had a separate Destiny video section. Will be sure to post them there and not the main one.

Cheers!

5. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    just don't let it happen again...:D

its cool....it was just created...because of all the personal video's being posted...

6. MesaSean

haha thanjs. If they are tutorials or weapon guides etc......still post them in this new one? Thanks!