1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn enlistment trailer released

Discussion in 'Halo forum' started by Scouse, Aug 27, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

2. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

3. Plinker

Plinker General

Seeing how I've just finally purchased an Xbox, I'm looking forward to actually playing a halo game. When does this come out?

4. Prozey

Prozey <span style="background: url(http://cod247.com/img

I have to get Halo 4!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jazz

Jazz Ridiculously Photogenic

November 6th, just a week before Black Ops 2

6. Plinker

Plinker General

That is going to either be a very smart move or it's going to backfire on them like crazy. Either way I'm going to buy both. Off to GameStop I go. Also does Halo have its own version of a hardened edition?

7. Jazz

Jazz Ridiculously Photogenic

There's a Limited Edition for $100 which comes with:

(This is copy pasted from IGN)

War Games Map Pack Access – The Limited Edition includes access to nine maps – three future competitive multiplayer map packs, each including three locations, available for download post-launch on Xbox LIVE. (A detailed release schedule for the map packs will be announced at a later time)
    Specializations – Receive early access to six Specializations (Engineer, Tracker, Rogue, Stalker, Pathfinder, and Operator.),
    available at launch on Xbox LIVE, to achieve higher ranks in your Spartan career. In addition to gaining access to new ranks, Specializations unlock new Customization options. Purchasers of the Halo 4 Limited Edition will get access on launch day, while others will have to wait as Specializations are released over time.
    The Limited Edition also contains the UNSC Infinity Briefing Packet, which includes an armor customization schematic, a blueprint of the massive ship itself, and insight into what it means to be one of humanity’s finest warriors: the Spartan IVs.
    BONUS DIGITAL CONTENT THROUGH XBOX LIVE

Spartan-IV “Recruit” In-Game Armor
    Spartan-IV “Prime” In-Game Armor Skin
    Assault Rifle “Prime” In-Game Weapon Skin
    “Prime” In-Game Emblem
    Xbox LIVE Avatar “Recruit” Armor
    Cryo-Tube Xbox LIVE Avatar Prop
    Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition – An extended 90-minute version of the live-action digital series that will bring the Halo universe to life as you’ve never seen it, and provide an enthralling backstory leading up to the events of Halo 4.
    EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS

Bonus in-fiction content expanding the characters and stories of
    HALO 4:FORWARD UNTO DAWN

Special Featurette: Bringing Gaming into Reality
    Making of Halo 4:Forward Unto Dawn

There's also a Limited Edition Console Bundle, which for $400 includes:

(also from IGN)
    Exclusive Design - This is a Limited Edition, one-of-a-kind console that has been custom designed by the Halo 4 developer, 343 Industries and Xbox 360, specifically for the ultimate Halo fan.
    Two Custom Halo 4 Wireless Controllers with Blue LED lights and a rotating D-pad - These high performance wireless controllers boast a range of up to 30 feet and come with a rotating D-pad and Blue LED lights.
    Halo 4 Standard Edition Game - Enjoy the Halo experience with the Halo 4 game. Included in this bundle is the Halo 4 Standard Edition game for you begin the Halo Reclaimer saga right out of the box.
    Exclusive Sounds - This console features actual Halo 4 in-game sound effects when console is turned on and when the Eject button is pushed.
    Custom Content - Receive a code for downloadable Halo 4 content, including a unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop.[1]
    BONUS DIGITAL CONTENT THROUGH XBOX LIVE

“FOTUS” exclusive in-game armor
    “FOTUS” Avatar costume (male and female)
    Promethean Crawler Avatar Prop
    Forerunner Light Rifle “Imprint” weapon skin
    “Unicorn” unique in-game emblem

Older Halo games used to have a Legendary Edition which came with an absolute ton of stuff which I suppose would be akin to the Prestige Edition of Cod Games, but from what I've heard/read there will not be a Legendary Edition for Halo 4.