1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Hello from a Devildog... and Happy Veterans Day

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SgtMcNary, Nov 11, 2010.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. SgtMcNary

SgtMcNary Recruit

Hello everyone. I just got an XBox 360 a couple of weeks ago and picked up MW2 and started playing my first FPS. So far, I am hooked. I picked up Black Ops, but have not played it multi-player yet. I am so new to FPS's that I want to build my skills a little in MW2 before I destroy my record in Black Ops.

If any other Marines out there want to play sometime, look me up. My XBox name is the same as my user name here.

I am here to gather as much information as possible to help me learn how to play this/these games. Any tips you can provide are greatly appricated. So far I love the information I am gaining from these forums.

Thanks for everything. Semper Fi!!

2. Miss Tex

Miss Tex Sergeant Major

Welcome Welcome! Glad to see another Xboxer Enjoy the forum and MW2 and B Ops XD

3. Arse

Arse Major General

Hey man, welcome to the forums. As a member who has been around for a few months, I apologize for the current pollution of repeat threads, flaming, and general crowding of 9 year old kids. Look around and maybe you'll find some good information and even a few good community members here and there.

And happy Veterans Day.