1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

How did you fix your lag issues?

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Black Oops, May 14, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Black Oops

Black Oops Major General

Black Ops 3 is lagging for me more the last 2 months than when it was first released and I am using a wired connection I have one of the lastest Netgear modems and average Belkin Router, I messed with the setting, but I keep getting lag. Changed the Ethernet wire and it seems better but lag slight the 2nd game, not bad at all though not compared to before.

Is there a way to trace my IP and see whats causing the lag? I have xfinity internet and it was fine first few months when game dropped

2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    I believe it also depends on which bo3 server the game is connecting you with. If you knew the server address you could run a trace route to said server to see if there are any packet loss.

When the game 1st dropped there were probably a lot more people in close proximity around you that you connected to via hybrid servers/p2p....now that the game players is dwindling you're prolly connecting to severs/p2p much further away.

Just a guess though...

3. Black Oops

Black Oops Major General

Last night other dudes were commenting on the lag issue to, they say its at an all time worse