1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

I want a new sig

Discussion in 'Requests & Services' started by MR Q, Apr 12, 2015.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    So who does them round here these days?
    I have half an idea with what I want and hopefully I have the credits.

2. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

3. MR Q

Thanks man :)
    Seriously. I've had a pretty shit week and not smiled a whole lot but that made me grin.

4. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

hahaha glad it did, that was the aim.

5. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

Winner winner chicken dinner.

[MENTION=35535]MR Q[/MENTION] I believe [MENTION=421]OUTL4W[/MENTION] is good at GFX.

6. MR Q

Thanks [MENTION=30854]IshTing[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=421]OUTL4W[/MENTION] my man??

7. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

guess it all depends on what ya want....I can give it a go....

8. MR Q

Hey DM...it's taken me a looong time but I forgot bout this as have been as busy as a badger.

Right..im after something I can use as my sig on here, and also on my twitch and youtube channel (that no-one ever visits).

will I pm you what I want or do it here?...this is all dependant if you are still able to do it / can be bothered to do it...

9. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

I am quite busy here of late but I can try.......do you mean a sig or an overlay for your twitch channel?

10. MR Q

Was hoping something that could be used for a sig for here, twitch channel and youtube channel. I have a bit of an idea..lemme know what you think

11. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

all I can say is I can try....

12. MR Q

hey man,

so..what I was looking for.

http://thumb101.shutterstock.com/di...is-destroyed-by-the-word-of-sale-98058977.jpg

hopefully this link works. im after this kind of effect with my psn username breaking through. psn id : mashupman
    Id like the letters to be in a kind of rusty metal kinda colour.

let me know if any issues...also, do you know of any free programmes I could download where I could even attempt something like this myself if it turns out you are too busy..(I know you busy with "the other thing").