1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

If there was an award for moderators...

Discussion in 'LolSpasm' started by Expendables1122, Sep 14, 2011.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

it'd go to Cupcakes for finally banned WorldWideNuke. I'm one of the few who liked him at first, but his shit got old... and annoying.

Too bad Beans went down with him...

But thanks cuppy for getting rid of Nuke! Only thing to make this better would be to bring back Carlos...

2. VwApAthywV

VwApAthywV General

Correct for sure on the carlos thing

3. Stop Stop...

Just kidding.
    Keep going.

Lol Thanks sweets:)

• I like I like x 1
  4. VwApAthywV

VwApAthywV General

You know you love the attention

5. JooK

JooK General

Seems like everyone that is slightly annoying gets banned and people i would of never expected to get banned, get banned. But when some douchebag is going around trolling everyone he gets multiple infractions?

Don't get how the system works, what did people like Carlos do to get banned?

From my experience all he did was write reviews.

6. VwApAthywV

VwApAthywV General

Im still not even that sure. I think he was harrasing the staff. I sure do miss him though. Im not sure camp will ever get over the loss. Poor guy :/

7. Dr_Narc

Dr_Narc Senior Member

why did he get banned? he didn't talk half the shit that gavi does

8. Since Gavi hasn't even been that active in weeks, good try...

He got banned for being disrespectful and NEVER following the rules. Got 6 infraction points in 2 days. He was TRYING to get banned.

9. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

Where do these mods disappear to?

Off topic, but what the hell did the Script's lead singer go through to write all those break up songs!? lol

10. Voodoo

Voodoo Commander

Carlos was dick.

11. Lol we get busy, Cyber was moving, Voodoo was busy with school, and Gavi has no comp right now.

Danny. Lol I'm not sure, but he's been dating the same girl for like 3 years? I think..

Gives you shivers in concert though...

12. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

Gotcha. I guess those are legit reasons to go missing.

I hear them on the radio and just think, "What the fuck happened to this guy???" lol

13. joal0503

joal0503 10th Prestige

lol, what did he end up doing? Wasnt he a donator?

14. Worst 5 dollars he ever spent.

He made a thread disrespecting me, that got deleted. And I pwned his bitch ass. He only had 1 point left anyways, he would have been gone regardless.

15. Dr_Narc

Dr_Narc Senior Member

just because he hasn't been very active for a couple of weeks doesn't mean he never talked shit when he posted..

and I guess I wasn't able to read every WWN post since there were like 1000 of them but most of them didn't seem out of the ordinary

16. He was very rude when he posted in MP.

17. Dr_Narc

Dr_Narc Senior Member

ah okay, I never check that shit anymore

18. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

Yeah man. Ridiculously rude. And annoying.

Then came Cupcakes with her BAN HAMMER!

[​IMG]

19. JooK

JooK General

got me staring for a while.

20. JooK

JooK General

IDEA: give away WWNs 200K+ creds in a lottery. Hate to have them all go to waste :(

21. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

I think staring is ok, don't touch though. Might hit you with that hammer...

22. JooK

JooK General

She can try. ez dodge. Then when she's tired out, it's go time.

• I like I like x 1
  23. Quantum

Quantum General

Yeah, he had it coming, I wonder why it took so long for him to get banned. Considering he pretty much hated everyone in this forum and was being a jerk to almost the entire forum since he got here.

I tried that already! It was easier said than done! Now I just woke up and I have a huge bruise on my forehead, what do I do?

24. archie_mofo

archie_mofo General

What? You don't like it rough?

25. Sage_of_Thyme

Sage_of_Thyme Commander

Somehow, I doubt he cares. He has his Xbox, BO and buddy list.

26. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

I know some of us Xbox guys have deleted him off our friends list. But yeah, I'm sure he still has the ones he wants, and he will go to another mw3 forum to troll and post whore.

27. Sage_of_Thyme

Sage_of_Thyme Commander

I still don't know how we got that many credits. He had that many before giving most of it away and then suddenly he had near the same amount

#izjealous

28. Dr_Narc

Dr_Narc Senior Member

probably bought them

29. PapaStudMuffin

PapaStudMuffin The Moneymaker

He sold the $25 PSN card to John, and John gave him about 200k credits for it.

30. sweaty groat

sweaty groat Yorkshire Scum

Some mods made an error last night,beans is unbanned.

31. Cashed

Cashed Commander

So it was your doing? Thanks, guy was a cunt.

32. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

He's had to put up with me for so many years, it's made him quite depressed.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  33. flabulous_83

flabulous_83 Privates Investigator

Wait, WWN got banned? Sweet. Beans seemed like a solid guy but was way too judgemental in a lot of threads with a superior attitude and aura of, if you don't play like me or agree with me, you are shit.

WWN was constantly and repeatedly calling anyone who didn't agree or didn't have the same playstyle as him very naughty names in the mp section and didn't appear much was being done about it. Between him and beans, they were turning every thread into a "if you don't play like me, you are complete trash and you will now be ridiculed always and forever" type of thing.

So now who is going to worship groat?

34. sweaty groat

*sadface*

Nuke deserved his ban,shame really he is pretty nice on xbox.

35. flabulous_83

Just saw beans got unbanned. Whoops. At least nuke won't get him all riled up anymore :)

I've noticed some guys are a lot different when playing with them than they are on the forums so I don't doubt he is cool to play with, but since I don't have an xbox and he was a dick on the forums, I say good ridance.

Don't worry, I still worship you and will try to create threads about you whenever possible.

36. sweaty groat

Thanks,like i said before,nuke deserved his ban 100%.

37. Beargrass

Beargrass Commander

It's hard to say that just he said that because we have other members that say the exact same shit.

38. Expendables1122

Expendables1122 General

Good. I like Beans, and now I won't have to take his userbar away. Lol

39. flabulous_83

yes there are, except they have been the most prominent and outspoken with that attitude in the last week or so. WWN was also resorting to shameless namecalling too, which is why I am guessing he got banned.

40. Cashed

Cashed Commander

Nice save ;)

Uh-huh...its alright, we will just have to continue putting them in their place. I absolutely love this forum, made great friends, and want to make sure all are welcomed, regardless of skill level, playstyle, perk choice ect.

• I like I like x 1