1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

I've never bitched but...

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer & Zombies Disc' started by legendaryJ, Nov 15, 2010.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

... I was so pissed off earlier. Infact, to the point where I ALMOST sold the game.

I had 10120 Cp and I thought "hey I'll enter a high roller, I'm pretty good at One in the Chamber." So I get 5 kills then die, I'm basically guarenteed 2nd place and an 8,000CP profit.

And then I hear "yeah... right, so if he's in second place and I'm in third. Yeah ok. Right, you kill me two times... we're the last two people. You kill me two times and I'll kill you once then we'll be 2nd and 3rd place." They were obviously mates.

Needless to say, I got instantly angry shouting down the mic because I've lost cod points because two people had to team up in Wager Match. I don't mind losing 10k points, I really don't, but it's HOW I lost them. Two two little cheating fucking cunts. And I never use the C word.

And then he said in a message "stfu, r u the fucking cod police. it's not as if what im doing is affecting anyone. stfu u little bitch... hope you enjoyed losing all they cod points. They aint gonna ban me"

a) what a cunt

b) what a fucking cunt

c) it DID affect me and whoever was in 1st place. Also, they'll do it all day and cheat more people out of money. I'm recording the match, fucking pathetic.

Losing the CodPoints didn't annoy me, the fact that they had to cheat to get them was really annoying. Honestly, if you'd have heard this guy you would have went MENTAL. What a cunt.

2. WARgazm_69

WARgazm_69 Sergeant

It's only a game, move on dude

3. Oh man, that sucks! I'd be pissed too!

People will always find some way to cheat!

4. Nebula

Nebula Recruit

Fuck, Treyarch should not allow friends to play in the same wager match room, definitely not on High Roller.

Those faggots should hang from their balls.

5. mooimmacow

mooimmacow General

Are they on xbox or ps3, I'll search them up and report them as well. Shit like that shouldn't happen in games. I'd have gone ape shit if I were you.

6. Flint

Flint Colonel

what he said!

7. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

I did report them and yes, I did go ape shit at how they can be so dirty.

But:

a) They won't get banned

b) I won't get refunded

8. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

They can't play with friends, they must have continuously searched until they found themselves in the same match. His arrogance above anything pissed me off.

9. Bluegill

Bluegill Corporal

LegendaryJ, I must say in the past few days some of your posts have been irritating me because you come across very arrogant, but can I advance on that and say you've rectified yourself completely by using the word cunt so much. So well done :D

(I'd have been pissed too...)

10. Nebula

Nebula Recruit

I know parties are not allowed, but can you join your friend in the lobby of a wager match?
    Like you can join your friend's team death match while it's in progress or in the pregame lobby.

11. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

Musn't confuse arrogance with sarcasm. I'm immense at this game, for example... and also, I never get cheated out of CoD points because I'm so good lol

12. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

Surely not... maybe just search "local" together and eventually find each other. Should only take 1-5 tries to get matched up.

13. Exist

Exist ᴇᶍᴉᶊᵵᴇᴎᵵᴉᴀᶅ ᴛᴇᶉᶉᴏᶉ

What a pair of fucking cunts. It's truly saddening that there are people who feel that they have to stoop so low.

Also LAWLZ00)rzZ3324 at that old "it's just a game" argument.

14. Nebula

Nebula Recruit

Hmm... I guess, this morning only 120 people were playing High Roller, anyway what were their names? Just wondering if I ever play High Roller and see these two cheating bastards.

15. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

something like iBoostJay or iBoost (some name). and the other one, I don't know because he wasn't talking, must just have been listening. But i would like some erm... compensation.

16. Nebula

Nebula Recruit

Damn, that name is already alarming, I know it's kind of arrogant of me but that name makes me think that he is a cheating fuck in other games too.

17. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

I know, I know. He had some amount of credits too. And for nothing... you know what, I'm not bothered anymore since I found that credits don't carry over, just pathetic the both a' them. Infact, I'll upload the video and get back on this thread. Be back in 20 mins to tell you what to search for.

18. alphaghost

alphaghost Major General

That sux....this should not be allowed, I was wondering if ppl would start boosting in wager matches

19. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

search most recent clips ---- "cheaters557"

After looking at it, it just seemed like they where knifing each other (fairly). I just hope I would have recorded what he was saying to the other guy.

20. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

and it's iBoostJunky. That's his gamertag if you ever play with him, back the fuck out.

21. Concept

Concept Major General

You do realize that you can only play Wager Match with friends on Ante Up. Weekend Gambler and High Roller require Game Chat + No Parties.

22. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

I do see that but they have done "locale only" and then kept searching until they found each other.

23. Agitator

Agitator Swag Me Out

oh no did you lose virtual money? aww im sorry

24. Riddick

Riddick Major General

It happened. Can't do a damn thing about it now. Report it or just be quiet.

25. legendaryJ

legendaryJ Captain

Let's take losing virtual money away... let's take getting cheated away... let's just focus on the mindset of these cunts who would spend an hour getting matched up, just to kill each other TO GET VIRTUAL MONEY and cheat other players out of it. Then make fun of their accent... then say what they're doing is not affecting anyone... then say "I'll never get banned you bitch".

You fail to see that's what im pissed off at.

26. ADS_LEGEND

ADS_LEGEND Major

I hate people like that. They are so big headed and they think they're the best players ever even though what they're doing says otherwise. Hope they get banned though.

27. TheCarnage51

TheCarnage51 Recruit

yeah i would be really pissed... when i was playing SandD a guy was giving everyones position away to theother team

28. That 1 Ski

That 1 Ski Sergeant

If you record and report eventually yours will be seen and they can get banned.