1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Marshall 16 Most powerful Shotgun in BO3

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Henry06x, May 14, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Henry06x

Henry06x General

And its a secondary pistol. Ive been finding more and more people running around with them constantly + and AR or LMG and have been picking them up. I have been working on Golding all of my Shotguns lately and I can say 100% that this thing is stronger than any other Shotgun in the game. Its only quark is the reload time, but its really not that long and if your running an SMG as I was picking it up you just switch quickly if there are multiple people. WAY too strong for a Supply drop only weapon.

2. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

I agree. Pain in the ass to fight against. It's a shame Treyarch choosed the same path as AW...

3. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

Got a double Wraith FFA gameplay with it today. Forgot to save it tho:(

Not OP.

4. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

Played Saturday for the first time in a long while and these things were killing me everywhere I went.