1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

mission object: destroy the zsu gun emplacement (help)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops General Discussion' started by hamadalsaiari, Nov 12, 2010.

Got F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The best hangout for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order!
Join fellow FPS addicts
  1. hamadalsaiari

hamadalsaiari Recruit

How can I solve this stage
    I can not see anything the screen appears black and there are points over the first yellow, but I can not access for the second
    I hope to help

Stage is

2. Gaffa

Gaffa Recruit

Black Screen at Destroy the ZSU gun emplacement

Yes I am the same I got to the point where your asked to help push the door open press X you push the door then the screen goes black, all I have is the compass, weapon indicator and a chevron pointing the way I can follow the first one but cannot get any closer than 3.8 mts to the second. I can hear everything fire weapons I'm STUCK is this a glitch ??

3. hrundi

hrundi Recruit

Same problem. I'm stuck in the dark, the closest I can ever get is about 4m then I lose the distance and back to chevrons again. I'm tired of blowing myself up with a grenade out of frustration.

Just found a youtube example of this stage, and this is not supposed to be a black screen.

update: here's the fix that worked for me. Restart the level. When you get to the scene just before all goes black (where you are prompted to help push in the door), make sure to TAP the square button, not HOLD it. Keep tapping it until the car explodes. You'll be in the room and lights are on. good luck!

4. blinddoor

blinddoor Recruit

Same problem... is this a game issue?

5. blinddoor

blinddoor Recruit

@hrundi...which square button you are referring too..is it on xbox 360 controller

6. hrundi

hrundi Recruit

It is a game gliltch. On PS3 it's also called the 'action' button, and it's shown to you on the prompt (square action button) when you're asked to help push open the door prior to the car exploding. good luck!

7. camac567

camac567 Recruit

Yea, for the computer, when you have to repeatedly press f, it will do the same thing, what you need to do is as soon as you see the car start to fly at you, stop pressing f, or square, or whatever button it tells you, for some reason that screws with the coding and the next part doesn't load

8. Katmon70

Katmon70 Recruit

If your playing on an Xbox what do you tap when the car starts to explode?