1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

MW3 DLC: Chaos pack out now on Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3 News' started by Scouse, Aug 9, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

[​IMG]

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 received its penultimate DLC pack on Xbox 360 today, the aptly named Chaos Pack – adding a new mode and several new maps into the mix.

Modern warfare 3: Chaos Pack will run you 1,200 Microsoft Points (£10.28 / $14.99), Call of Duty Elite premium members can get the content at no additional charge.

No word has been given on a PC or PS3 release but September fits in with Microsoft’s 30-day exclusivity deal.

Activision’s description of the Chaos Pack reads, “Chaos Pack offers extensive solo and co-op gameplay for the Special Ops enthusiast, featuring four brand new Special Ops Missions – Vertigo, Arctic Recon, Light ‘Em Up and Special Delivery – and Face Off maps – Vortex, U-Turn and Intersection.”

“Introducing a new way to play Call of Duty, Special Ops Chaos Mode delivers a frenetic form of combat that demands players to outlast waves of enemies, while chaining kills on maps littered in power-ups to achieve the highest possible score on fan-favorite multiplayer maps Resistance, Village, Underground and Dome.”

Thanks CVG.

Double xp weekend as well.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
  2. Jewfro Samurai

Jewfro Samurai 7th Prestige

It's actually what I think should have been there from the start instead of a few months before release of Black Ops II. It's crazy and action packed, but a little easier than Zombies. Still better than Survival though.

3. Pink Taco

Pink Taco Guest

Aren't those face off maps old?

4. Askansir

Askansir Command Sergeant

Not old for the pubs, just on elite presumably.

The last us pubs got was terminal.

Hooray for new maps and chaos mode. Thanks for the info OP/tc.

5. FlutterDie

FlutterDie Sergeant Major

This is the first map pack I won't be buying. Spec ops and Faceoff, lololol. I hope they drop the final one soon, I'd play some of those maps.

6. Special B

Special B Sergeant

I thought it was strange that they actually held back some of the MP backs that are already on Elite and didn't include them in the Chaos pack (DLC3). They will be in DLC4 instead.

But I think it's a good idea that they used DLC3 for Spec Ops and Face-Off only. That way the people that only want MP maps can skip it entirely, rather than have the MP maps split between both collections. Hopefully, it will make matchmaking with the DLC a little better, too.

7. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

dunno just a shit map pack that hardly any one will buy.

8. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Guest

Im still waiting for DLC PACK 3 FFS!!!!!

:weepy: :slap: :weepy: