1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Xbox 360 Need MW3 Kill Confirmed Clan

Discussion in 'I Want to Join an MW3 Teams / Clans' started by Vaynglorious, Feb 12, 2013.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Vaynglorious

Vaynglorious Recruit

I have the following:
    -Working Microphone
    -10+ W/L and 3+ K/D

Currently, I'm looking for a clan that still plays Kill Confirmed on the xBox. Hardcore or core, doesn't matter to me which one. It's the only game mode I really care for and I'm trying to get to the top of that leader board. It shouldn't be too hard, but I'd love to be able to play with some others who want and have the same goals.

I'm currently unemployed for the time being until it start getting warmer outside. I'm usually online from 2:00 PM CST till around 1:00 AM CST. I take breaks throughout that time to do either house work, play League, or just do something else. So, let's just see where things go.

2. Cappabianco

Cappabianco Captain

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

We are an Xbox 360 exclusive clan focusing mainly on the Call of Duty franchise.
    We are currently members from US and Canada (due to latency and timezone issues).

What Do We Offer?

Active Forums
    Great Community
    Inner Clan Tournaments with Prizes
    Daily Activity
    Compete in all Elite Operations

Please click the logo and head over to our website to see what we have to offer. Be a part of history!

3. Murk

Murk Major General

I'm currently in the process of rounding up the 10 best players I can find for mw3.

Link to clan page https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/view/8511302

My GT is IXI MURK. So for me and the two other guys have similar kds to yours. Hit me up ASAP if you are interested.