1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

New hack 6 perks, no wild cards used.

Discussion in 'Black Ops 2 News' started by Scouse, Mar 15, 2013.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

[​IMG]

6 perks, no wild cards used.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  2. -FATE-

-FATE- _________

..........yay.

3. DD

DD Devildriver

new?

Thunder had this uploaded weeks ago

4. g1ph7

g1ph7 Afghanistan Sucks.

You sure it was this thunder had uploaded?

He had something similar with the M27+primary gunfighter and multiple perks...

5. DD

DD Devildriver

it was the same, 6 perks and 3 attachments, its only not equipped yet on scouse's screenshot

6. joal0503

joal0503 10th Prestige

the actual video,

just far too much complication, for a minor advantage.

7. g1ph7

g1ph7 Afghanistan Sucks.

Scouse updated the OP with the video, it was the thing I was thinking about. Thunder's video is relatively old (29 Dec) and if I remember this specific player got banned/reset, etc.

I started to watch the how to video and that's too much work, lol. I guess we'll know what's in the next patch..

8. Henry06x

Henry06x General

I saw this video a while back and figured it had already been patched. The video is from December. I have not seen anything else on it for awhile so is it still active I take it?? Honestly I don't like boosters or cheaters, but this one actually looks fun lol.

9. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

its not been patched. People are using it.

10. codfish

codfish 1st Prestige

Before the game came out I called this happening. The more freedom a game gives, the more glitches are going to be discovered. It was so obvious this type of glitch was going to happen and Treyarch wasn't going to be smart enough to anticipate it.

11. Lilikoi Juice

Lilikoi Juice 2nd Lieutenant

I can only use 2 perks... :( I'd love to be able to use 6 but, not through glitching on a competitive game...

12. wrxwagon03

wrxwagon03 Commander

Why would you post this? First off the video is old as fuck, I remember seeing this over a month ago and second all you do is spread it further. I know you hate the game and all, but some of us don't want to play with faggots doing this shit, so it would be nice if it didn't get spread around the internet constantly.

13. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    I was thinking the same thing.
    I thought this site was against cheaters/boosters etc. Its fine to warn people of any new hacks that are around but why post vids on how to do this shit ?