1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Ninja defusing in S&D

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by dusty101, Apr 24, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. dusty101

dusty101 Captain

Anyone do this? It's really fun, hard to do but I you pull it off you make the other team look like idiots lol

Got some great ones today

2. AKHalex

AKHalex Lieutenant General

Bitch please, I am ninja defusing in Kill Confirmed.

No shit, I've done it a couple of times, lol.

3. LameFox

LameFox 1st Lieutenant

I think for me the best one was in Black Ops... last guy left with half their team alive, think "oh shit, everyone's watching me, better die looking useful". Walked into the room with the bomb, killed two or three guys (don't remember exactly, but it was more than one). There's another one or two there (again, don't remember) but I'm just like "aw fuck, it's gonna explode" and grab the bomb, start defusing...... and it works. The other/s apparently were totally oblivious to the gunfight that just happened mere feet from them, and the guy standing less than a meter away defusing the bomb.

Many tears of rage and laughter followed.

4. eddydc1

eddydc1 Lieutenant General

Random ninja defuces while playing kc its pretty weird :D

5. dusty101

dusty101 Captain

I mean purposely laying next to the bomb site and waiting for the enemy to plant without them seeing you and then defusing seconds later

6. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

I came into an SnD game halfway through once and all my guys but 1 died. I killed 5 of the enemies, got the bomb and planted it. I was feeling boss until straight after I planted it I heard bomb diffused.

7. LameFox

LameFox 1st Lieutenant

That was good in WaW because snipers blended into the grass really well... haven't tried in MW3 yet. Hm... may need to unlock a few more ghillies though... I forget which ones I have.

8. TPizzle

TPizzle I Piss Excellence

I've tried but have gotten no success :(. I either get seen or they don't even come to the bomb I'm laying at

9. R3dRocket11

R3dRocket11 General

Never done it, but had it done to me. Wasn't even mad, I actually loled.

10. GeneralMatsumoto

GeneralMatsumoto General

Assassin Pro + Constant Double Tapping = Ninja Defuse

11. Quark

Quark [TCaP]

I once was on the same team as a guy who did it and I laughed really hard. Then I looked it up on youtube and realized it was a pretty popular thing to do.

12. From The Grave

From The Grave Sergeant Major

It works so much better if there is already a pile of bodies by the bomb. Definitely funny when people do it. I've done it, but never laying there always with dead silence/ninja and creeping up while they planting. I've caught dudes trying to pull that shit on me a few times. Free kills!

13. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Guest

Did you get revenge on such a prick?

14. CALL OF BOOTY

CALL OF BOOTY Colonel

did that when I was the last guy alive. on the other team there was one guy left and I saw him leave the bomb area after he planted. Now, most ppl woulda shot at him and followed him around the corner....that isn't a good gameplan. I decided to go for the ninja defuse and I got it.

15. dusty101

dusty101 Captain

Yeh it's much better to leave them alive because it makes them look like a complete idiot, but if it goes wrong then you get major rage from your team lol

16. glunark

glunark General

Noone should ever bitch at the last guy alive, if they hadn't got killed themselves they wouldn't even be watching them.

17. From The Grave

From The Grave Sergeant Major

Ya except the last guy alive 9 out of 10 times is the biggest camper and most boring to watch. lol

18. CALL OF BOOTY

CALL OF BOOTY Colonel

not in my case. guy you quoted is correct.

19. capitalt

capitalt Colonel

I always get killed :(
    am i not tapping yy fast enough lol?

20. dusty101

dusty101 Captain

Make sure you don't have slight of hand at first, makes it easier if your just starting out.
    Also make sure you have a ghillie suit, blind eye, assassin and dead silence.

Have a sniper with the right camo, so if your playing on maps like fallen, bakarra, mission etc you have classic camo on your gun (trust me it makes a BIG difference)

Also have a silenced pistol, this will be your main weapon as it is small and harder to spot.

Now what you need to do is lay near one of the bomb sites (hopefully the site of choice by the enemy) and keep changing between your primary and secondary weapon really fast so it looks like you are tossing you pistol from hand to hand.

Then when you see the enemy planting sneak up behind them while they are still planting and lay down right next to them, as soon as they have planted they will prob run off like a noob looking for you, meanwhile you will be defusing the bomb.

They look completely stupid an have no idea what happened when 2 seconds after they plant they hear "bomb defused" lol

It also works with normal classes but you have to be more careful about it, if there are bodies around the bomb site then you can blend in and play dead so they won't attack you.

Another cool thing to do (which will work in any game mode) is play dead in a high traffic area, wait for enemy to run past you then get up and stab him in the back.

Works great on rushers