1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

NOW WHAT!?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops General Discussion' started by Goss, Nov 13, 2010.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Goss

Goss Sergeant Major

Can't connect to any servers as of 10:30am. Nothing shows up in the server lists. Anyone having this trouble??

2. aoetje

aoetje Major

Yep all the time mate, with a short brake at around 16:00 then back to same crap... :)

3. robbankentor

robbankentor Recruit

4. jazzper

jazzper Recruit

same here and still the lag excists

5. challe

challe Recruit

same here, what is the problem ?

6. Fastbucks

Fastbucks Recruit

7. MrCamelToe

MrCamelToe Recruit

what do i get for my £40 ? = (CONNECTING FOR FUK KNOWS HOW LONG) ... What a load of Crap!

Uninstalled and deleted within 12 hours.. Great

8. Voodoo

Voodoo Commander

Did you stop and consider the fact that the servers are down could be an indication of a patch getting ready to live? Which is the case,

9. challe

challe Recruit

my friend can play, so the servers arent down

10. Janey

Janey Recruit

Hum..

Would be nice once in a while that an online game would work properly when you've bought it, sadly this is not the case. There's ALWAYS something wrong.. What do these beta game testers do (if there has been any at all)? Sit on their arses all day and eat pizza?

11. GraveYard

GraveYard Sergeant

Well there not reporting bloody bugs that for sure. Must of tested the Pc version of this game with there eyes shut or while they slept. I may as well of burned the cash I payed for this game . At least I would of got something out of it. Tells me theres 52,892 players online. Well there lucky B............s

12. flagstealer

flagstealer Recruit

go outside, do something else, wait a day, and then see...lol calm down people- they are trying to fix the servers to BENEFIT you, patience is key

13. aoetje

aoetje Major

Oh yeah, that was the recent patch, that repaired one thing, bugged 100 others :)

Don't you just love it?:D and it's the 13th :D

14. jazzper

jazzper Recruit

HAHAHAHAHAHA