1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Optic Gaming Win UMG Orlando 25k

Discussion in 'Pro Circuit News and Rosters' started by IshTing, Jan 4, 2015.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

[twt]551914469245607936[/twt]

Advanced warfare is a lot of fun to watch. Optic destroyed everyone. Anyone watch?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. Keef

Keef Ooouusshhhhh!

not followed them really in a long time, again mainly since i dont play much COD.. hasnt there rosters changed again too?

3. KuttyKaliko

KuttyKaliko <span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

I actually forgot this happened. I haven't played AW yet so haven't been paying attention to the MLG stuff. Always been a fan of scumpy

4. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

OG is Nadeshot, Scump, Formal, Crimsix. They are pretty much the best team now. Optic Nation has Teepee, Karma, Proofy, Swanny. Aches went to Faze.

5. Keef

Keef Ooouusshhhhh!

Not even heard of formal and didn't know Crimsix were there. I though Mboze were last I new.

6. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

Formal was on Envy. He's a Halo champion and CoD champ. Mboze got dropped a long while back and formed his own team on Optic Nation. Optic Gaming picked up Clayster and Proofy. After Evil Geniuses broke up proof went to ON, Clayster was traded for Formal and Crimsix joined. Mboze was recently dropped from ON and they picked up swanny.