1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Playable “Mechs” Coming To Black Ops 3 Multiplayer In DLC 4 Salvation

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 News' started by OUTL4W, Sep 4, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream

[​IMG]
    Call of Duty is about to get a taste of Titanfall and Halo this Tuesday. Black Ops 3 DLC 4 Salvation will be introducing a playable vehicle in Black Ops 3 multiplayer this Tuesday in the form of Mechs. Not much is known at this point (because we didnt get a chance to play it at XP) but the map “Rupture” will be the only map to have playable Mechs. The map is a remake of a map that had tanks before which probably explains it. It’s been a long time since a Call of Duty multiplayer map has had vehicles, check out the trailer below to see…

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The post Playable “Mechs” Coming To Black Ops 3 Multiplayer In DLC 4 Salvation appeared first on Charlie INTEL.

source...

2. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

so now TitanOps 3?

3. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

Well, it's just more of a high-tech version of the tanks from WaW. Me personly after several days playing through the new DLC don't find these mechs good to use. Very slow and the machine gun is weak.

4. Ik0n

Ik0n @trueXtalent

I've seen videos of these "mechs" and to compare them to Titanfall mechs is laughable at best.

• I concur I concur x 1
  5. musky

musky Colonel

6. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige