1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

pokemon go

Discussion in 'Mobile Gaming' started by boourns, Jul 11, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. boourns

boourns Excellent!

anyone playing this?

lately everyone i've seen out with a phone is catching pokemon not to mention my facebook feed full of pokemon related posts

seems to be a popular game with both kids and 25-30 year olds

2. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

On Friday it had 50,000 downloads then 2 days later it's at 5 million. I'm sure it's gonna go way higher.

3. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

It's not in Norway atm, but it will blow up as soon this game is published in our country. Pokemon is so popular here!

4. boourns

boourns Excellent!

Saw kids walking around at 10pm playing it

The only issue i see arising from it is people calling cops on suscipous people loitering as they walk around playing it

That and someone getting bashed if they are not paying attention to the there surroundings

5. golfnugget

golfnugget Major General

I've seen two near traffic accidents as a result of the game. It's not something that interests me, as I guess I was a little old for Pokemon, but it seems popular amongst the 25-30 year olds in my area.

6. crazy-bad

crazy-bad Lieutenant General

I think it might be an interesting augmented reality game to play, and I honestly don't know anything about pokemon other than my cousin used to play it, and there's a pikachu in the game.

The only thing I'm wondering is if/how they keep them off private property. I can only imagine explaining to my wife that the kids from the school next door are harassing the dog because there's a squirtle behind the shed in our back yard.

7. Keef

Keef Ooouusshhhhh!

Guilty of playing it, very addictive brings back memories.

8. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

[​IMG]

• I like I like x 1
    • Funny haha Funny haha x 1
  9. boourns

boourns Excellent!

it's starting to cause issues in my city

apparently like 300 people turned up to a park area that has pokeshops and people living in the apartments next to it called the police and where water bombing the players

10. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    In york, pa...down the road from me a couple kids got mugged by the perpetrator who used a "lure" in the game. I can see more of this happening.

11. crazy-bad

These stories are hilarious. Now I can't wait to get the hose out once this game comes to Canada

12. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

Never been a pokemon fan, hated it when it first came out, brother was into it, called him a nerd and fag for playing it.

Still have the same opinion this time around, though i have kids and they are enjoying it and it gets them out the house.

Pokecrap go = servers are worse than EA games, always down.

13. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

Read a bit about this.
    Apparently some teens in the US (of course) were shot at because the owner of the house they went to thought they were trying to break in! They didn't know they were being shot at til they got home and their mum saw bullet holes in the flat tire of their car..

14. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

People are going crasy here in Norway. Some people from Mo I Rana (a city in north Norway) were climbing on buildings to catch pokemons!

15. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

16. boourns

boourns Excellent!

residents in a sururb which has the most popular pokemon go spot just got the spot removed by complaining enough to the company

apparently there was 300+ people every night blocking traffic etc (the same spot i mentioned above)

[​IMG]

17. crazy-bad

that's insane. I can already feel the fad passing here.

18. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

I think its a load of bollocks.

19. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

That's 1 sweet spot for carpet bombing with water balloons ;)