1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

PS4 Problems while playing online.

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Nettels, May 14, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

This is happening to me now.

Everytime I get in to a game, it takes extremely long time to load the match. When I finally get in, the match has started already, almost 1-1,5 minute in.

Same shit happens after the game is finished, but here it's worse. It takes extremely long to load to the game lobby, only differance here is that I never get to the MP lobby. What happens is that my screen turns blue, and then after 2 minutes I get the message "You have been disconnected from the Black Ops 3 servers". The game turns up back in normal, but I've lost all my XP and challenges that I've have done the last game.

What should I do guys? I've already restarted the game and the console several times, but this shit still happens. I need help! :(

Sorry for my bad english, I have so far drinked 2 or 3 more beers than I should do :lol:

2. DROPKICK

DROPKICK The Ass Parade

Maybe you are just falling asleep... Are you sure its the game and not the beer?

3. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    First of all..well done on the beers. Another 6 or 7 and I'd like to play that ffa we did before...give us a chance ;)
    Secondly I haven't had this before. I played a handful of games today and didn't experience anything out of the ordinary.
    Internet cutting out temporarily?

4. Nettels

Blops3-FFA-Champ

It's the game ;)

I have no problem with my connection, it's just simply the game. Should I try to reinstall the game?

5. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

Is your HDD near full?

6. Nettels

Blops3-FFA-Champ

No. But I found a solution for it. I just simply reinstalled the game again. It works now. Sometimes it's a little bit slow, but I always come back to the lobby after a game :)