1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Progress/achievements not saved AGAIN

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by fearthebaldman, Nov 19, 2011.

Got F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The best hangout for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order!
Join fellow FPS addicts
  1. fearthebaldman

fearthebaldman Recruit

Ok for the FOURTH TIME I log in the day after playing MW3 multiplayer and my stats, achievements, and progress is reset!! Yesterday I got up to level 80, call it a night, get back on today, and I am back at level 71!! Does this happen to anyone else?? I am losing my friggin mind!!

2. wheresmark

wheresmark General

Yeah it's been confirmed that occasionally the servers aren't saving all the data from that session in the event of a unexpected disconnection, so if your router goes off or if you dashboard (more likely if its 4 times)

It happened to me on day 1. My router resets itself at 3.30am... this kicked my PS3 off mid match, I went from level 40 to 22.

Moral of the story....stop dashboarding ;)

3. fearthebaldman

fearthebaldman Recruit

Man at least I never had a problem as raunchy as goin from 40 back to 22, although altogether I bet it has totaled that. Dashboarding no more.

4. sihkk

sihkk Recruit

I had this problem myself a few times and was extremely overcautious about playing last night before I used my prestige token.. I have found out that in order to ensure that your Online EXP saves after you play for any given time is to just make sure that you don't use your dashboard to exit MW3 or simply turn off your ps3.
    Take the extra 10 seconds and return to the Main Menu.. try going back online just to see for yourself but it worked for me and I'm glad to spread the information. :

*Game hard my friends..
    & p.s. don't fucking camp in corners and wait for people to walk by, that makes you bad. That is all.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2012