1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Question

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Shizer, Feb 11, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Shizer

Shizer Prestige Master

No not mr. Question

I am working towards dark matter......I am nearly done the combat knife and want to know if I need to do my butterfly knife as well to get dark matter? Does anyone know how it works with those bonus weapons?

2. Jesse

Jesse Commander

you only have to do the base weapons of the game to get dark matter so you will get it once you complete the combat knife, but you will have to gold your butterfly knife too if you want it to have dark matter.

3. Shizer

Shizer Prestige Master

Well I still have a couple other things to do before I'm done......one sniper....2 lmgs.....almost done the rockets and have to do all my pistols

But as long as I'm not being forced to do extra work for getting a weapon I'm fine with it

Thanks for a good answer......doesn't hurt its the one I wanted to hear