1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Ran into a full-auto Brecci guy today..

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by rc10mike, May 12, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

Ive read about this before but never seen it with my own eyes until today. He was using the Brecci with the PS4 adapter thing. He pretty much dominated every match of FFA.

2. Henry06x

Henry06x General

What like a moded rapid fire controller like an Evil Controller? I remember people using that back in CoD4 with the M14. You would just get melted. Hated when people would use them in GB's and it was so hard to prove. Rapid fire controllers don't seem to be nearly as popular anymore as they use to be back in like CoD4, W@W, and MW2

3. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

Yeah I have run into a few guys who had to have been using a modded controller with the Brecci.

4. musky

musky Colonel

its called a cronus max usb and people use the fast jitter script on the gun.

5. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    This may be true....I bought mine for the sole purpose of being able to use my 360 sabertooth razer controller with the xbone and ps4. The controller is nice and easy to remap any function to any button right from the unit.

6. Carlos

Carlos 2nd Lieutenant

When the OP was posted, I was scratching my head and asking myself "what are you talking about?" Then I read the replies. It's turbo controllers with an overpowered weapon.

That explains why I came across some players who'd shoot weapons as if it was done by a turbo controller. WTF.

7. musky

musky Colonel

its not a controllor,modded controllors are useless now i have a controlor elite and have has all other modded ones and there useless after patchs ect...this CM usb stick allows you to do almost everything with any controllor plus people make there own scripts,trust me if you come across a fast brecchi or it hip fires crazy far and kills you its a CM usb trust me do some reserch and you will see why all the cheaters are using this now.

cronusmax.com/

8. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

I've definitely come across this before.
    And I'd wager a fiver on it ScouseScouse has one ☺

• I like I like x 1
  9. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

Fo Sho

10. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

I reckon scouse uses it while having his secret destiny sessions...:troll:

11. Henry06x

Henry06x General

Wait there is something I can get to let me use my 360 controller on the Xbone!?!?!?!? I like my 360 controller much more and its wired.

12. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

Yes chronusMax....even allows you to connect a keyboard and mouse to xbone/ps4. The developers designed it with disabled gamers as the main target audience.

13. musky

musky Colonel

you can use xbox with ps3 or 4 and vise versa.