1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Richard III's DNA Throws Up Infidelity Surprise

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by KuttyKaliko, Dec 2, 2014.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. KuttyKaliko

KuttyKaliko <span style="font-weight:bold;color:red;background

2. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Nothing much, its a well-known fact they're not the true heirs

3. Keyser Blowzé

Keyser Blowzé If u don't no, now u no

I'm surprised people aren't pissed and trying to force them out and/or find the real heirs.

In this day and age the whole idea of "Royalty" just annoys me. I think it has to do with them kind of epitomizing the privileged class.

4. TurnAroundAbe

TurnAroundAbe Daydreamer

:Stream
    i mean, any conception of a royal bloodline is pretty lame nowadays. good people can have idiot kids, and vice versa.

5. MeanMrMustard

MeanMrMustard General

There isn't really a strong enough republican movement in this country to dethrone the privileged classes, finding Dickie the Third's remains isn't going to alter that. Too many in this country still kowtow to the Royal lineage and the rest in general don't give a fuck. I truly wish it was different.