1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Sepp Blatter

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by DarthNutz, May 28, 2015.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

Fuck this guy. The head of FIFA refuses to step down amidst this massive scandal engulfing it. I still cannot believe that they're holding a World Cup in Qatar. FUCKING QATAR! apparently that nation isn't even too fond of soccer but somehow they got the bid. They say that as much as 7,500 construction workers will die by the time the World Cup is held there due to extreme heat and poor working conditions.

2. SASQUATCH

SASQUATCH PaPa SAS

but Box can you tell us how "you" feel about this? (dr Phil)...

3. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

Agreed. The next World Cup is in Russia, where racism is an extreme problem. It gets to 118 degrees is Qatar. It will be a miracle if no players die of heat exhaustion. Tell me these countries were not awarded a World Cup by way of a bribe?

4. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

As of now, since Qatar got the bid, 1,200 workers have died already. Mostly from heat exhaustion and sickness. Completely unacceptable in my opinion. How the fuck can they allow this to continue?

5. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Easy, money. I find it incredible that the two most popular regions for football (the Americas and Europe) wield the least amount of power when it comes to global decisions. As long as Blatter keeps Africa and Asia sweet he'll be there until he dies. Can't see him going anywhere unless this investigation somehow incriminates him.

As for Qatar, it was obvious money played a role as to how they managed to get it, the UK as a whole would be stretched to host the event, let alone if the event was held solely in an area the size of Delaware (roughly same size as Qatar)

6. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

Oh something for me to dig my teeth into.

I love football, Probably too much but alas that's the way it is.

Blatter is bad for football there's no denying it, Who know's if he's been involved in bribery and corruption directly but you can be sure he's knowingly turned a blind eye to it. How could he not know.

Football is a global game and I'm all for the World Cup being hosted in any nation within reason, Assuming they have the finances and resources to do so. Under Blatters watch we've had France 98, Japan/South Korea 02 and Germany 06. All of which were well run World Cups hosted in nations that could afford it and had the relevant infrastructure in place to do so.

Here comes the sticking point for me, South Africa 2010. Now I have nothing against the continent that is Africa, But it was blatantly obvious before and after ''Africa's'' first World Cup that it wasn't affordable. Billions of Rand was needlessly wasted that could have been spent on public housing and other projects in a nation where the majority of population live below the breadline. They're now stuck with huge stadiums they can't afford to upkeep and don't fill for football, Again the World Cup brings in huge tourism but South Africa is still the same country it was before they hosted it.

Brazil 2014 was a shambles, They ran out of money to finish it and one of the stadiums wasn't completely finished before the tournament kicked off, People forcibly removed from their homes to build stadiums is disgusting. But I doubt Sepp really cared about any of that, Brazil again couldn't afford to host it yet somehow they've got the next Olympics a terrible decision when again the money could have been better spent elsewhere.

Now we're faced with Russia & Qatar, Russia still stuck behind the Iron Curtain regardless of what Putin tells the world, A country that despises the West, Anyone that isn't Ayran and treats homosexuals like 2nd class citizens. How on earth does a country like that get to host a World Cup, Rich ogliarchs with enough money to pay some nice back handers to secure a vote undoubtedly helps.

Qatar, Who won't even let the poor Nepalese workers building their stadiums for a pittance to return home after the Earth Quake, A nation that bans alcohol and treats women as objects rather than humans get's to host in 2022 a nation that's so hot in the summer it'll be moved to winter, A nation where 1200 people have already died in an attempt to host it.

FIFA is a joke, Blatter is a joke and the cronies propping him up are a joke, Hopefully today the football world will see sense and vote him out, Personally I'm all for tearing FIFA apart and completely restarting only then will we see any trust start to be built. It makes me angry that they've taken the game I love and treated with such disregard all in the name of making greedy men even richer than they already are.

7. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

[Twt]604335233446502400[/twt]

Shame.

8. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

Blatter elected again. Travesty.

9. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

Very well said sir. You stated everything that I feel. 10 thumbs up if I could.

10. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

Oh goody more Sepp Blatter,

Hopefully this is where his empire crumbles, Prince Ali wasn't the man for the job either he's not really a football man just another alternative. How he can continue to sit on the throne baffles me, In any other work sector his position would be untenable it's almost as though he actually enjoy the theater of it all.

This will all come crumbling down, The media are all over it. Government agencies are all over it and it's far better that happens with that power hungry loony in charge than without only then can we see the rebuilding on FIFA into a reputable football organisation again.

Here's the thing, UEFA are the most powerful of the footballing regions (That isn't a knock on the other regions), Europe has the most powerful clubs and money, UEFA voted against Sepp Blatter other authorities will follow suit, He's a walking ticking time bomb and the sooner he's gone the better.

11. C4BTommy

C4BTommy Major

Man that sounds crazy. does the main stream news report on all those deaths seems like they shouldnt be able to get away with that in this day and age

12. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    Unfortunately in this day and age, money is more important than human lives :ne_nau:

13. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

HOORAY!!! That mother fucker resigned as president of FIFA!

14. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
  15. MeanMrMustard

MeanMrMustard General

Yes but the question is why?........

16. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

The timing is intriguing. It's probably because he knows a criminal indictment is almost inevitable.

17. MeanMrMustard

MeanMrMustard General

Yeh that is pretty much the consensus right now. I laughed at his reasoning of not enough support, it's never bothered the cunt before. Hope Jack Warner and Sepp like the orange jumpsuit look.

18. IshTing

IshTing Stuff And Things

Beat me to it. Good news for everyone.

19. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

Did anyone see Lee Nelson make it rain on Blatter? Fucking hilarious. I love that guy for that.

20. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

It was hilarious as fuck :lol: