1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

SMG's nerfed?

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by rc10mike, Feb 16, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

How do you guys feel about the recent SMG nerf? Do they really suck that bad now? I dont know because SMGs are my least used class.

2. Jesse

Jesse Commander

they're all i use and i didnt even know they were nerfed. i think bad kids are just upset that they're struggling to get kills

3. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

Why do you have 2 threads with the same title?

4. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I hadn't noticed they were nerfed. Still using the Razorback and Weevil with good results. Even began using the Pharo the other night. NOt quite sure how I feel about it.

5. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    Couldn't think of a name for the title?

6. size

size Major

Hadn't noticed a nerf either, kuda still killing alright, actually prob just me but it seems quicker ttk with silencer on.

7. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

Seems my title got deleted with the forum upgrade...

8. Pope Leo VII

Pope Leo VII Colonel

Actually started rolling with the same setup.

SMGS are fine, sick of seeing people bitching. Before this patch they were beyond OP, guess what.. they still fucking rock.

Most of them were able to melt in AR range, yet were mobile.. hmm no problem there

Vesper killed in all of .000001 seconds and had crazy range with little to no recoil.

9. Jesse

Jesse Commander

I really wish I would have gold'd my vesper before this patch because now the recoil is so insane you shoot one bullet and the gun bounces directly vertically into the sun so fast I'm surprised your guy doesn't die instantly from decapitating himself.

10. musky

musky Colonel

they say they nerf all these guns yet the gun stats dont change?

11. Skoolyz0301

Skoolyz0301 Command Sergeant

Havent even noticed...Kuda and Razorback still seem the same to me

12. archie_mofo

archie_mofo General

Started using the razorback last night.. after the Nerf.. prior to that, hated smgs. I love em now.