1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Something weird I noticed about Bo3 Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by rc10mike, Mar 10, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

After last years AW game I noticed something a little strange about my personal habits. I actually play Bo3 LESS than I did AW, even though I enjoy Bo3 more.

In Bo3, I play a few games, get some good games, have my fun, and then Im done for the night. I feel satisfied.

AW I never really had that good feeling of satisfaction, I was always playing for them drops, but never really truly enjoyed the game.

I guess what Im trying to say is Bo3 is more satisfying to play and therefore I get my "fix" and then I call it a day.

2. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I agree. With AW I was just grinding for the supply drops. I enjoy BO3 but I play less. Mostly due to work/kids etc.

3. archie_mofo

archie_mofo General

One man's opinion. I hated black ops 2. Ghosts was a suck-hole. AW made me like cod again (albeit, fucking halo reach, reskinned). I found myself playing it all the time. Satisfied if I was having a bad run, regardless of how I played, or lag, or whatever.. black ops 3 zombies.. AMAZING! Multi-player reminds me of black ops one.. which is good.. but means it's way campier. The lag doesn't fix me having to check every corner, hold back a little bit more etc. AW was a better game imo.