1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Starting a sniper team. [GSH]

Discussion in 'I Want to Join a Clan' started by MaVeRiiCk3, Feb 11, 2011.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. MaVeRiiCk3

MaVeRiiCk3 Recruit

I'm starting a sniper team. I need about 6-7 people who are good at sniping, objective, and can play competitivley. And GSH stands for Gettin' Some Head.

REQ:
    -No KDR Requirment simply because sniping is harder on black ops, so naturally snipers will have a lower KD
    -Headset REQUIRED
    -Age 16+
    -Must be ACTIVE, I understand people have lives but don't just totally blow the team off

2. snipz2011

snipz2011 Recruit

helo maverick would love to start a Sniper Clan with you and the others.i can also be useful with the clan site as am a web/graphic designer, anyways ill add you on psn also i want the clan to be democratic as everyone gets there say in whats happening :)

3. MaVeRiiCk3

MaVeRiiCk3 Recruit

Yeah im for sure trying to move in the democratic direction with it, no solid leader but just majority rules kind of style. And add me MaVeRiiCk3 is my psn

4. jaySOceee

jaySOceee Captain

i would join but for one condition... can we change and agree to some other name? cause that sounds like your just an ego (not you but the clan name wise.)

5. snipz2011

snipz2011 Recruit

lets all agree on a name on psn chat :)

6. MaVeRiiCk3

MaVeRiiCk3 Recruit

yeah we can change the name i just thought of that off the top of my head lol.