1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Super Advanced Stat Tracking

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by rc10mike, Apr 9, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

This is something that I wish was in the game. BO1 had great stat tracking but they got rid of it for who knows why.

I think it would be awesome to be able to look up stuff like:

How many times you killed someone 1 kill away from a Nuclear..

Longest distance Axe throw..

Most kills a single killstreak has got 1 use..

Movement per minute..

Weird, crazy stuff like that. It seems they have the ability to do it, and I think a next-gen game should have stuff like this.

Cool? Yes

Necessary? No but would still be cool.

2. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    For some reason I like in depth stats and wouldn't mind something like this.

But then again I'm a bit weird...

3. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

The only stat I would like to see is what my highest streak is. Then I can start working on getting better with it.
    I've been grinding through some of the challenges, mostly weapon attachment combos, and things like Bootcamp etc, but nothing much else interests me.

4. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I enjoy statistics so yes. Im puzzled as to why there is no "highest killstreak" statistic as well.

• I like I like x 1
    • I concur I concur x 1
  5. codfish

codfish 1st Prestige

Because the developers don't care about you and focus on pro gaming.