1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Support Juggernaut vs. Assault Juggernaut

Discussion in 'Modern Warfare 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Justinian585, Nov 20, 2011.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In

Which Juggernaut is superior?

Poll closed Jan 9, 2012.
  1. Assault

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Support

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Justinian585

Justinian585 Recruit

Both seem to be pretty much equally effective, but I've been having a bit more fun with the support in games such as Domination because of the riot shield, sprint, etc. What are your thoughts?

2. Aaron

Aaron 4th Prestige

They're both not worth it ever since the patch. Way too easy to kill them now.

3. Mr. Id10t

Mr. Id10t Captain

Im the Juggernaut bitch!!!!!!

4. Jewfro Samurai

Jewfro Samurai 7th Prestige

If I had to choose, I'd pick the Assault Juggernaut. Sure, the Recon Juggernaut is cool too, but to actually BE the Juggernaut and move around with a LMG, with super duper armor on your body? Awesome Sauce.

5. wheresmark

wheresmark General

Does the Ass Jugg (double rude) come with enchanced armour compared to the Supp Jugg? We play the Juggernaut FFA mode quite often and it's alot easier when we give the Jugg a riot shield.

6. Justindude006

Justindude006 Major General

Juggernauts are too weak, and you should get the Osprey Gunner or Support Osprey instead.

7. Justinian585

Justinian585 Recruit

I keep hearing about how they nerfed them in the patch but I don't think this is true. Wasn't the patch to fix the Outpost gas tank glitch? It was a rather small download for me, only a few MB.