1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

The Money Motavators are recruiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops Teams / Clans' started by ItalianStallion, Jan 19, 2011.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. ItalianStallion

ItalianStallion Command Sergeant

Clan Tag: $$

Playstyle: TDM

Rules: no hacking, no noobtobing and absolutely NO CAMPING

Misc. Rules
    : must have a mic. , should be over lvl. 30 ( if you have prestiged, you can be any level.)

KDR: shoud be over 1.00, although we train

Other: about 15 people in the clan now, hopefully more soon.

We are a beastly clan that is looking for some good players, we play fairly often and play to win. On that note, it is just a game and was intended to have fun. :D

If you would like to join, either PM me or reply directly on this thread. You will need to tell me your gamer tag, your ally code, your level and your KDR. If you are a good canidate, i will add you and show you around to the other clan members. My gamer tag is $$ItalianStalion ,.... what will yours be????
    :D:cool:

2. MR BRIMHALL

MR BRIMHALL Recruit

I would like to check this clan, more likey interested my gamertag is MR BRIMHALL and my KDR is 1.40

3. ItalianStallion

4. (SMD) wii clan

(SMD) wii clan Sergeant

hey itallion stallion if u want a clan battle post ur ally code here

5. ItalianStallion

Anyone wanna join???? ask if you have any questions. The ranks of the clan members are from 2nd prestige to 15. if that means anything.

6. kaliboyred

kaliboyred Recruit

7. can you teach me about coffee futures on the new york stock exchange i want some of that action....