1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

The ORIGINAL I HATE/DISLIKE BLOPS2 because thread.

Discussion in 'Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Discussion' started by OG1-KENOBI, Nov 10, 2012.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Guest

We all know it will need one. Not everyone will be happy upon its offical release.

The HATERS gonna HATE regardless. This thread should herd the first few thousand waves of anger, hate, passsionate pleas for a change in what will be another ever changing or is it fixing gaming release.

2. NINTM

NINTM General

3. Dkownage1

Dkownage1 Major

No need for a hate thread if this game is going to be good. :)

4. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Guest

I hope so also. Thats why the title included the dislike aswell. We all know the complaints will start coming in thick & fast.

5. Quark

Quark [TCaP]

Every weapon is OP! I'm going back to MW3!

6. Jewfro Samurai

Jewfro Samurai 7th Prestige

Sheet son things are too different. Ima go back to mw3.

7. Shhh

Shhh Shhh For Mod

Biggest complaint will be campers for the first week or so. For some reason, people don't move when the game first comes out. Very counter-intuitive to learning the maps.

From what I've heard since the servers came online, connection matters again, and good connections aren't getting punished, which is good. Connection complaints might be relegated to those who have a bad connection.

Otherwise, the standard complaints will ensue. Overpowered weapons, easily destroyed air support, blah blah.

I'll be hating plenty. Because that's what I do.

8. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    I bet there'll be a lot of connection/lag complaints...

9. Beargrass

Beargrass Commander

I hate all the hate threads and the constant bitching that's already happening before the game is even released.

• I like I like x 1
  10. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

Just nancy to make a post like this.

11. Keef

Keef Ooouusshhhhh!

Woodygamertag a popular youtuber has said hes worried about the lag as hes got it but wont comment until release which to me concerns me but im stoked for it and wont judge til i play myself

12. Sage_of_Thyme

Sage_of_Thyme Commander

The amount of automaton support is hilarious!

There's no way I'd get pissed playing this. Would be too busy ROFL.

There's only one thing I'm pissed at. VERY PISSED AT!

No Valkyrie missiles.

13. MD94

MD94 Ours Is The Fury

Those were so fun to use, though they weren't that good

14. uClumZy

uClumZy Lieutenant General

lolololololololol.

15. Sage_of_Thyme

Sage_of_Thyme Commander

Yes

Made for great theatre mode clips when done right

• I like I like x 1
  16. Nob 4 Lyf

Nob 4 Lyf Major General

My Likes/Dislike

Like:
    Camo on Secondaries and Assault Shield (Golden RPG, anyone?)
    Unique Weapons (Three-Round Burst SMG, AN-94, Executioner)
    Create a Class 2.0
    Zombie Mode
    Caters to Rushing & Sniping.

Dislike:
    None yet.

17. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Guest

Ok lets here them. Within the next few hours most people should have a copy. The fact that the Pc version seems to have been tinkered with is a worry so early out.

18. Bullet Time

Bullet Time Major

BO2's Most annoying (Offical Rage Thread)

Knowing that this was going to happen anyway, I thought I'd stick my head out and draw all the gamer rage to this thread. Thread is self-explanatory as other similar rage threads, so spam your frustration here.

P.S. If Ghost is still at the top of your rage list, you've been playing too much Black Ops 1.

19. Jewfro Samurai

Jewfro Samurai 7th Prestige

20. xInZax

xInZax Lieutenant General

Probably beating a dead horse here, but my biggest complaint isn't the game itself (since I haven't played it yet), but the slew of YTers pushing the OP weapons right off the bat. Black Ops II is all about diversity. I feel like the whole YT community is just pushing to find those things that will irk is in the future. I also feel like MW, WaW & MW2 were great because there wasn't a wall of videos explaining the best classes. People actually tried new things. I have seen countless videos saying all you need is the MSMC (I think that's what it is). Don't even bother with any other SMG.

MW2 wasn't so bad until the YTer's pushed the OMA strategy...heh

Again, just wanted to rant. I know I'm beating a dead horse/will get flamed. Bring it on!

21. Sage_of_Thyme

Sage_of_Thyme Commander

I agree with you. People are sheep and YT is the Shepard (like Steve Jobs and Jesus). I don't think PSY would have got best video at the Euro MTV Video awards if it wasn't for YT.

BO Famas was OP though.

22. t_almeida

t_almeida Sergeant Major

I played a few multiplayer matches and it feels....different. I'm not sure yet if lag is going to be an issue. One game felt a little off but we'll have to wait and see. Again, this feels very different from MW3 and even BLOPS. I'm liking it so far.

23. Net

Net Lieutenant General

Once you see more than one enemy, you're dead.

24. Keef

Keef Ooouusshhhhh!

In theory you should be.

25. Barbie Is Ugly

Barbie Is Ugly ♥Future Mrs. Fowler♥

Threads merged.

I get what you mean, you die SO quickly. BO took a few shots to kill, BO2 feels like an enemy looks at you wrong and fires one bullet, you're dead.

26. DD

DD Devildriver

I noticed that, also many many campers

27. YungCEO

YungCEO Master Sergeant

It's safe to say the game is really really geared to competitive play as there are SO many head glitch spots on each map and players are taking full advantage of them. It's a shame but it looks like its gonna be the person who pushes in the sprint button the least will be the more dominant player.

28. SitUrAssDown

SitUrAssDown Lieutenant General

Man, you guys are late...I hated this game MONTHS ago! Bwahahahaha

• I like I like x 1
  29. angell_x

angell_x Sergeant

Good game, though Host migrations and connection through dem servers and losing connection on the server's connection. Im already waiting 10 fucking minutes till the dammed game is loading. (and it's not my fault, im running 4bar usually)

for the rest... i love THIS game! i really do :)

• I like I like x 1
  30. Rushify YT

Rushify YT General

Yeah, but woody sucks at COD and has reflexes of a sleeping person, lol.

Not sure if trolling, or...
    They were fun to use but they were terrible, haha.

I'm probably going to complain about people using Select-Fire on Semi-Auto AR's, making them automatic. I wonder how that'll turn out.

31. OG1-KENOBI

OG1-KENOBI Guest

On PS3 the number of 'Host migrations' has risen today.

32. TPizzle

TPizzle I Piss Excellence

The 10million head glitch spots. So far thats all

• I like I like x 1
  33. Medic

Medic **Semper Vigil**

I said this about BO1 and no one believed me. It seemed that every single object in that game was one of two heights: 1) Tall enough to head glitch while standing or 2) short enough to head glitch while crouching. Hopefully BO2 isn't like that too!

OT: Here's the perspective of someone who HASN'T played the game yet, so take it for what it's worth. I was playing MW3 today while in a party of people playing BO2, and...

I heard complaints about the following:

*RCXD's
    *UAV Spam
    *Lag
    *Hit Detection
    *Hunter Killer Air Support Thingy-Ma-Jig
    *Being Shot Around Corners
    *Spongyness
    *Host Migrations
    *Long Sight Lines (Too Long For Anything But Snipers)

Other Issues I Heard About:
    *Server Issues
    *PS3-Exclusive Issues
    *Wrong Discs (Mass Effect 2 on BO2 Discs)
    *Elite/Combat Record Errors

Hopefully these will pass, but from an outsider's perspective, it doesn't seem real promising as of yet.

• I like I like x 1
  34. TPizzle

Stfu Vince and get the game already. Believe me, there are very few things to TRULY bitch about. But there isnt anybody in the world i would rather hear bitch about them then you ;)

35. Medic

Medic **Semper Vigil**

I'm touched, TP. Feel free to mail me the $60 and I'll be online tonight. Believe me, brother, I want to be there with ya'll, but for me right now:

house > video games

36. TPizzle

Yeah yeah yea i know i know being grown and shit. To be honest im not going to be able to play this near as much as i did mw3. Which makes me sad because of how shit that game was compared to what this is already

37. Cheesy

Cheesy Smell Ya Later

I miss 2 things from MW3. 1) rage mics & 2) kill streaks based on created classes.

38. SITH LAWD

SITH LAWD Major General

Head glitching and hit markers....

39. xInZax

xInZax Lieutenant General

I find the time to kill very well balanced in this game. The SMG's are pretty bad far range, and don't possess any MW3 MP7 qualities at those ranges. I haven't really messed with the AR's yet, and found the PDW to be my go-to at the moment. The Vector is also a nice addition.

The one thing I do have to complain about is the host migration. I've got through about 5 tonight so far and they take sooooo lonnnggg. I'm assuming it's just due to the servers going crazy at this moment, but still.

The Hunter Killer drone is actually not a problem. I have only gotten killed by it maybe twice out of the 3 hours of play time.

I do wish they would put more Hardcore mode options. There are only 4... :(

40. Acr princess

Acr princess Recruit

blops SUCKS! ENOUGH SAID

• I like I like x 1