1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

This Skyrim: Special Edition video shows how gorgeous the game looks on current-gen

Discussion in 'All Other Gaming' started by OUTL4W, Oct 21, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    [​IMG]

Well, that sure is pretty.

Bethesda has released a video for Skryim Special Edition, comparing the lovely differences between last-gen and current-gen consoles.

Not that the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 versions were ugly by any means. It just looks better. You will recognize some clips in the video if you watched the trailer released last week which showed how mods can be incorporated.

Of course, there isn’t a comparison for PC shown in that video, because, well, PC. Yeah, I totally went there.

Should probably clarify that before I get flamed to hell and back: I own Skyrim on Xbox 360 and also on PC through Steam.

I also own The Elder Scrolls Anthology, so technically I have purchased Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim three times each: twice for PC and once for Xbox consoles. You’re welcome, Bethesda.

Anyway, enjoy that lovely trailer.

Skyrim: Special Edition will be released on PC, PS4 and Xbox One October 28.

In the PS4 video below, YouTube channel FudgeMuppet shows off many of the graphical upgrades the various cities in the game have received.

The 16-minute video is commentary-free, and is made up entirely of gameplay from all the major cities. Anyone who played Skyrim when it first came out will no doubt remember Winterhold, Falkreath, Riften, Solitude and many others. All footage was captured from the PS4 build.​

source...