1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

NEWS Welcome to FPS247

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by OUTL4W, Feb 14, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

:Stream
    Welcome to FPS24/7!

The premier site for all your gaming and hardware tech news. Looking to showcase your online achievements via Youtube, Twitch or Ustream? Perhaps looking to recruit members for your team? Or just looking for a team to join? Or even just a place to hangout and jib-jab. With over 1million posts , you'll find it here.

• I like I like x 3
  2. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

The site looks cool. Different but cool :)

3. Shizer

Shizer Prestige Master

I'm not a fan of the way this looks and acts on my mobile......wasted screen space and videos get thrown off to the side.

Anyway I can set it to look like the old one?

4. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

Can you screen cap the issues you see? The old one?...this default style is the same skin as the last time you were here before the final import. Nothing really changed.

5. Carlos

Carlos 2nd Lieutenant

1. Screenshot_2016-02-17-07-43-43.png This is how we see mobile when we load it.
    2. I think he's talking about COD247's skin... We can't get it back because that was on vBulletin 3, but we CAN replicate it if you manage to find a skin that feels like it. Abyss from Audentio is the closest thing you can get to it.

6. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

The forum should now be centered when on mobile. Had the wrong attribute flagged as !important....noob.

7. Carlos

Carlos 2nd Lieutenant

Whatever you did to fix that, it worked! :) I see it centered now. :D

Now, read my Conversations and get those stuff sorted. Especially for the people who's been complaining about the font on this message.

8. OUTL4W

OUTL4W ______________

I missed switching the font to Verdana, since the xF fresh install same as it was on cod.