1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

What button setup do you use?

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Jesse, Feb 17, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Jesse

Jesse Commander

I have played my entire CoD career on tactical because I loved being able to drop shot as opposed to panic knife... I've always been way better at gun skills than most players so much rather rely on that, so now I'm trying to make the switch from tactical to bumper jumper tactical because I hate not being able to stay competitive with an opponent that is able to shoot me comfortably while jumping around. Who else made the switch to bumper jumper or bumper jumper tactical for this game? Have you noticed a huge improvement in your gameplay once you got comfortable with it?

2. musky

musky Colonel

tactical is the way to go.

3. Skoolyz0301

Skoolyz0301 Command Sergeant

I use the "stick and move" setting. It makes the right analog the jump and X the melee. I rarely melee so this allows me to keep both thumbs on the analog sticks at all times. It has really improved my game play personally

4. size

size Major

Always use tactical otherwise it's panic knife city, flap all over the place. The only real downside to this is the duck down and start shooting the rock I'm stood behind moments. Had a quick go at the stick and move, it could be a great set up but stuck with tactical at weekend for the 2x XP/weapon xp, didn't want to waste time using new thumbs when I did get on, but will definitely be giving bit another go.

5. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

I use the one that makes Melee the circle button on PS4. I also use L1 and R1 to ADS and Fire since I hate triggers. I am right handed but play Southpaw Inverted. I also had to use the PS4's custom remapping to swap L3 and R3 so I could use the same button to sprint as I did in AW.

6. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

I just use the standard set up, I'm stuck in my ways :lol:

7. DarthNutz

DarthNutz General

I also just use the default shit

8. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

9. crazy-bad

crazy-bad Lieutenant General

I play the way it's supposed to be played. Default. It wouldn't be called default if it wasn't meant to be used by everyone always.

10. Jesse

Jesse Commander

Lmao. Default is the most basic way for people to play, but there are definitely way better setups if you intend on being good at the game.

11. Pluton

Pluton General

bumper jumper tactical...I also flipped my L and R buttons....it took me about a week to make the transition final. I saw a noticeable improvement because I can simply fire and shoot at the same time.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  12. toxic16

toxic16 Major General

Bumper jumper tactical flipped. Makes Left trigger and right trigger like xbox.

13. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

I use Default flipped.

14. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

I use tactical but I am considering trying bumper Jumper. I just hate being all thumbs after trying a new setup.

15. bwizzle78

bwizzle78 Major General

Switched to stick and move because someone on here recommended it. It switches r3 and x so I can jump and leave my thumb on the sticks. I'll have to say its the best thing I've done to improve my accuracy while jumping or wallrunning. I highly recommend trying this out, oh and i use l1 and r1 for aim and shoot too.

16. Henry06x

Henry06x General

Tactical with standard sensitivity. Been using it since CoD4. Only time I changed sensitivity was AW moving it up slightly because of the speed of movements.