1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

What games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion / Off-Topic' started by Plinker, Sep 1, 2015.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. ZANDIT001

ZANDIT001 MMMMMMM TITS!!!

Definitely not NFS2015, that is full time online!

2. Alan_Hmfc_91

Alan_Hmfc_91 Recruit

I have a range of games that I'm playing atm Black Ops 3, GTA, Fifa 16, Madden 16, WWE 2K16, Rocket League and mine craft

3. Brofski

Brofski Septic Schizo

Been smashing Elder Scrolls Online.

Played nothing else since it's release.

PVP is terrible unbalanced and laggy at the moment. Really gone downhill the last month.

Picked up The Witcher 2 earlier, so will start playing that a bit probably.

4. DMURKIN

DMURKIN Recruit

B03 and gta v

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

5. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    Played mostly bo3 but I got fallout 4 recently. I have heard good things about this, and although I have seen streams of people playing it and not been impressed, I have a good feeling bout it.

6. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

Bump.

Been playing a lot of F1 2016 but also Rory McCillroy PGA Golf which is excellent :)

7. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

Still going strong on BO3. Playing through the Salvation DLC. It's fun so far :)

• I like I like x 1
  8. slowdive1967

Cant believe people are still playing bo3 but each to their own.

Guess im getting too old for that shite :eek:

9. crazy-bad

crazy-bad Lieutenant General

speaking of to each their own... No Man's Sky. Haters gonna hate, but I'm hooked on it.

10. Tuff

Tuff Machine Gun Cody

Madden 17 and Battlefield Hardline

11. Ik0n

Ik0n @trueXtalent

Unfortunately not really playing anything at the moment. Waiting for Gears 4 and Titanfall 2. Beyond that, probably the CoD4 remaster and maybe a little bit of Battlefield if I can get a decent squad together.

12. MR Q

Played the shit outta diablo3 but got back to destiny in the last couple of weeks.
    Played a bit of overwatch which is ok but not something to really get my teeth into. Fallout 4 was not my thing at all and dumped that shit ages ago.
    So for now destiny it is and with the release of rise of iron looming looks like it will be for a while.

• I like I like x 1
  13. slowdive1967

Yup, with all the new games coming up the Destiny expansion looks like the one to get for me, especially as its only 25 quid. Titanfall 2 is tempting me though, even though i thought the tech test was a bit iffy.

14. boourns

boourns Excellent!

overwatch mostly

i will soon pick up battlefield 1 maybe titanfall 2 and forza horizon 3

15. crazy-bad

Just picked up Doom over the weekend. Anyone who's ever cut their teeth playing old school Doom/Quake games should definitely give this a go. I can't remember how many times I played through Quake/Quake 2/Doom back in the day and this definitely has that old school FPS feel to it.

16. bwizzle78

bwizzle78 Major General

Beat bloodborne couple months ago and almost to end of dark souls 3. My first time playing these games but I'm hooked, i haven't played cod in probably 6 months.

17. crazy-bad

For some strange reason I recently had the itch to play a turn based strategy game and heard XCOM 2 was good. Picked up a copy of it for PS4 over the weekend and I'm thoroughly impressed. I feel like my reflexes have softened to the point lately that I don't find action games or FPS games that much fun, and I couldn't seem to get into Skyrim this time around. I really enjoy games lately that I can take my time, think things through and come up with a strategy. But the stuff I'd been playing lately hasn't had many consequences for failure, and XCOM 2 is pretty much the Dark Souls of strategy games, where every failure holds consequences and usually leads to the game getting more difficult.

18. MR Q

The only thing I've played for the last few weeks is Resogun..a nice freebie from the ps store. Addictive as hell.
    Just waiting on delivery of the last of us and the new final fantasy so lots of good gaming for me for the next while :)

19. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

I am addicted to a mobile game called Trials Frontier. Super fun :D

20. bokifinny

bokifinny Recruit

Hunter X Hunter Online!I love type of RPG system as it allows me to make the character I want to play.I am also a fan like the side-scrolling MMORPG aimed at fans of the anime ...It features a side-scrolling view of the gameplay and has Anime-style graphics with vivid colors, and beautiful special effects for each character’s unique set of skills and powers.I can not stop playing it!

21. WaylonR

WaylonR Recruit

I was gifted Cuphead for Christmas, so I've been playing that for a couple of days now. I'm blown away by this game. It's so fun and the visuals are simply amazing.

22. MR Q

I'e seen people streaming cuphead...looks amazing alright. Supposed to be a hard game to clock also...shame it not on ps4.
    I'e been playing cod ww11.. enjoying it and playing with my old cod crew from ages ago....but lately fortnite has taken over. Just love the way this game plays. Not played as much as I would have liked but getting on whenever I can. Even tho ( if I'm killed early on) it pisses me off a hundred times worse than any cod lag , it also has the ability to leave me totally satisfied if all goes according to plan. Love it

23. slowdive1967

Mainly playing COD WW2 which i like, feels nice playing a proper cod again. Also a bit of F12017 and Gran Turismo Sport, both of which are great racing games.
    Totally given up on Destiny 2 now, game is a rip off.

See a lot of people playing Fortnite, but ive seen some gameplay and livestreams of it and really it looks very cartoonish and meh, not my cup of tea at all.

24. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

Started playing left 4 dead....again.