1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Which black market camos do you have?

Discussion in 'Black Ops 3 Multiplayer Discussion' started by Jesse, Feb 22, 2016.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Jesse

Jesse Commander

Transgression, Wartorn, Storm, heat, halcyon, sunshine, pixel, spark, or violet, Ice, the one with the asian symbols on it... I seem to always get Ice, Transgression and Wartorn, but have not gotten a single Sunshine, Spark, Storm, Violet, Pixel etc .. what ones do you guys get?

I really want Storm. :/

2. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

Off the top of my head

Storm - VMP & RK5
    Ice - Sheiva & Kuda
    Wartorn - M8A7
    Heat - Pharo
    Monochrome (Chinese symbols) - ICR & Razorback
    Sunshine - Man-O-War

Probably got a few more on guns I don't really use, Never had Transgression I don't think.

3. rc10mike

rc10mike Lieutenant General

I got a few camos.

4. crazy-bad

crazy-bad Lieutenant General

I love your grammar, Mr. "If you can't read, please don't respond to my posts."

5. Pope Leo VII

Pope Leo VII Colonel

pisses me off to no end that my two favorite guns HVK and KN have no worthy camos, yet every freakin sniper has epic/legendary camos

6. codfish

codfish 1st Prestige

lol he's consistently the worst poster on here.

7. Skoolyz0301

Skoolyz0301 Command Sergeant

I have monochrome, wartorn, ice, sunshine, ritual, and a number of others...those are just off the top if my head

8. rc10mike

Yet my threads have the most views lol

9. Jesse

Jesse Commander

Is this dude trying to make forum posting into a competition ... lmfao

10. codfish

codfish 1st Prestige

"He has more money than he knows what to do with" lol looks like he has more free time than he knows what to do with as well.

"I'm going to make 50 threads titled "Stuff" and contribute nothing to the thread but will get an e-boner when 5 people respond." Guy is probably one of those people who equates Facebook and Instagram likes and follows to anything meaningful.

11. rc10mike

Says the forum member that doesnt even play CoD.

Since you seem to follow my posts so often here on FPS247, Im just gonna give you a thumbs up every time you respond to my posts.:sylvia:

12. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

:Stream
    I love the way so many people get on rcmikes back whenever he posts something.
    Don't get me wrong, so many of his posts are absolute garbage, and the response from everyone is to be expected but the transparity of his trolling seems fairly clear to me.
    Mike thinks "I could do with a wank. And as I'm a bit of a sadist, I'm gonna go to that cod website and stir some shit up by posting something that I know will annoy a few. 'Specially that codfish".
    Response from here : "fuck you Mike you troll"
    Response from Mike : "my threads get the most views / responses" (while in the background cleaning up his mess with a tissue in one hand and patting himself on the back for all this attention he's getting that he don't get in RL with the other hand).
    Response from here : "you think you are great cos you post this and that and....etc etc...
    Response from Mike : (ooh another boner,) "mom do we have any more tissues? "

And round and round we go....

• I like I like x 1
  13. crazy-bad

crazy-bad Lieutenant General

The right thing to do would be ignore it.

14. Henry06x

Henry06x General

I still prefer earning camo's.

15. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

I lost count of my camos. I always open the 10 Cryptokey coffin and almost gets camos everytime.

16. Henry06x

Henry06x General

Really get any of the new weapons that way? All I've got so far is a dumb ass knife I never use and just want the mp44 and m1 garand or whatever the game calls them. Supposedly the 30 crate gives better odds, but through 2 prestiges of opening the rares I've only gotten that knife.

17. Nettels

Nettels Badass viking since '95
    Blops3-FFA-Champ

All I've got so far is the Brass Knuckles.

18. Chili

Chili Lieutenant General

I wish I could have Gem for all of my guns. It looks awesome and it makes me feel like I have dark matter