1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

PS4 WTF has happened to this game?

Discussion in 'CoD2017:WWII' started by slowdive1967, Jan 28, 2018.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. slowdive1967

slowdive1967 4th Prestige

:Stream
    Right so for the most part im enjoying COD WW2 but lately things have been going badly wrong. Ever since these stupid issues with PSN this week, the game has gone tits up. Issues ive encountered the last 2 days are:-

- shit matchmaking and very slow
    - half empty teams
    - getting dumped into badly losing matches with half a team constantly
    - visible lag with players skipping across the screen, not all the time but vastly more than before the PSN issues.
    - Really bad hit detection, bullets going through players as if they arent there with no hit markers
    - getting shot at by an enemy player before they even see me
    - watching the killcams is laughable as it clearly shows enemy player way ahead of me by 2-3 seconds which is not what happened at all when i get killed.

So whats going on? Feels like this game has lost the plot completely all of a sudden. Is it to do with the PSN problems or is it COD been an annoying piece of shit again, or both.

Are people getting the same on Xbox?

Done a bit of searching and im not the only one experiencing this on PS4 so i dunno.

I seriously considering not bothering with this game if it continues and with the first dlc due in a couple of days the timing couldnt be worse for this bullshit. I may have to fire up Destiny 2 again and i fucking hate that game.

Thoughts?

2. MR Q

MR Q PSN id: mashupman

Don' know if relates but I've had major issues with fortnite also. Sometimes puts me in a Q for up to and just over an hour just to play. If and when I am in a game in getting one shotted at range by people with shotties. Even times when I'm headshotting enemy 2 or 3 times I'm getting one shotted...annoying as fuk

3. slowdive1967

Hmmmm interesting....beginning to think it could be psn causing these issues. Played a bit of cod yesterday and it was a bit better but hit detection is still really bad sometimes.

Ive also noticed that when logging onto psn it takes ages for my friends list to appear to see whos online. It used to come up instantly, now it takes a few minutes ???

4. slowdive1967

Got the 1st dlc for the game and really dont know why i bothered. New War mode map is very poor, just a tiny clusterfuck of camping bullshit. New maps are so so, one of which is a reskin of Resistance from MW3. The new Zombie map is actually ok and probably the best thing about the dlc.

Aside from all that, the hit detection in the game is getting even worse, graphics have become all stuttery and tons more lag in games all the time today. Really piss poor. Fuck kows whats happened to the WW2 servers but it feels like their not running as they should be. This is typical COD, starts of iffy, gets better over Christmas and New Years, and then by end of Jan into Feb the game gets rapidly worse. This appears to happen to me on every COD ive played.

Not only am i getting fucked off with this, but also every game on PS4. Time to retire from console gaming and maybe look at the PC again.

Not impressed.

5. Mojo

Mojo 8th Prestige

6 years on this forum, I don’t think slowdive has liked a single cod in that time :lol:

• I concur I concur x 1
  6. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

well he is a cunt.

• I like I like x 1
  7. slowdive1967

oi that aint nice, mwwwaaaaaa!!!!

I still keep playing cod ww2 a bit, cos at times it is a lot of fun. doesnt happen often enough though :(

8. Scouse

Scouse Activison Ambassador

i have about 8 games, then it turns to shit.

9. slowdive1967

Mines about 2 games, then it goes to shit :(