1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Thanks for visiting Us!
Welcome to FPS24/7

FPS24/7 is a free gaming community for fans of First Person Shooter's and anyone who likes to jib-jab ! If you find anything useful here please consider registering to see more content and get involved with our great community of users, it takes less than 30 seconds! Everybody is welcome here. This Notice will disappear once Registered!

Click here for a FREE account

Xbox One team?

Discussion in 'FPS24/7 Competitive GB' started by Henry06x, Feb 11, 2015.

Afflicted with F.P.S.A.D.?

Welcome to FPS24/7, The supreme medication for the relief of chronic First Person Shooter Addiction Dis-order! We're here to help 24/7!
Join fellow FPS addictsORLog-In
  1. Henry06x

Henry06x General

Anyone get together a CoD247 team on the Xbone?

2. Im Not Very Good

Im Not Very Good Hungry Like The Wolf

I'll happily play, Getting bored of playing solo.

*EDIT* Thought it was for pubs, I've not delved into the competitive playlist this year, Heard it's really buggy.

3. Henry06x

Henry06x General

Ive been having fun in the Ranked play list. Havent seen it to be "buggy". Same general connection issues as pubs which sucks. BO2's were all dedicated and the connections were much better I thought. Ranked is tough solo. LOTS of quitters, about as bad as it was in ghosts which is why I think it should be separate like it was on BO2. If you want to get into it I am starting to play it now that I'm max prestige. Hit me up! H3llboundH3ro v